OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he's just salty because pro athletes make millions and have opinions. plus they wear helmets with stickers on them.

I mean I don't give a shit what an actor, musician or athlete says or thinks but I wouldn't call myself salty. I just have my own opinions, others are entitled to theirs and I don't hold differing opinions against them and hope they would give me the same courtesy and respect :)

My biggest issue with this whole mess has been the attitude that because you disagree with somebody you're given all these hateful adjectives to wear around.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean I don't give a shit what an actor, musician or athlete says or thinks but I wouldn't call myself salty. I just have my own opinions, others are entitled to theirs and I don't hold differing opinions against them and hope they would give me the same courtesy and respect :)

My biggest issue with this whole mess has been the attitude that because you disagree with somebody you're given all these hateful adjectives to wear around.

yeah but he is salty.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some reports suggested he was a Rams top target when he was drafted. I wonder if at some point in the future they'd give him a look. IIRC he wasn't that impressive with the Giants.
He was in fact pretty meh but he faces like 10 years in prison. Not sure they'd touch him until his court cases are resolved, but since it wasn't anything to do with sexual assault or racism he might get a second chance somewhere. I'd just as soon that wasn't with the Rams though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was in fact pretty meh but he faces like 10 years in prison. Not sure they'd touch him until his court cases are resolved, but since it wasn't anything to do with sexual assault or racism he might get a second chance somewhere. I'd just as soon that wasn't with the Rams though.

Agreed. I couldn’t recall what he was involved in

fearsomefour

Legend

You’re right OS.
The hope about mutual respect of differing opinion is......optimistic.
The hive mind does not like people who disagree or god forbid think for themselves.