OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe Spanos is thinking he can draft a QB, save money, and will be able to re-sign some of these free agents next year?
Tom Telesco since I doubt Spanos does anything but yeah they have Tyrod Taylor and the #6 pick. They a
so have a 31 year old RT moving to LT and a mediocre to bad OLine. It’s an interesting time for the Chargers.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tom Telesco since I doubt Spanos does anything but yeah they have Tyrod Taylor and the #6 pick. They a
so have a 31 year old RT moving to LT and a mediocre to bad OLine. It’s an interesting time for the Chargers.

I'm surprised they aren't after Cam.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm surprised they aren't after Cam.
I didn't think they'd trade for him but yeah after being cut I thought they'd grab him. Lynn must really like Tyrol because he seems to be either tying himself to the QB or hes punting the teams first year in a new stadium.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know, they must be after an accurate QB ;)

Man won a MVP and took his team to the Super Bowl. Lynn runs a system that is friendly to mobile QBs. There are worse options that start every year. I'd take a shot on him or Jameis. But the NFL obviously sees it differently. :LOL:

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Man won a MVP and took his team to the Super Bowl. Lynn runs a system that is friendly to mobile QBs. There are worse options that start every year. I'd take a shot on him or Jameis. But the NFL obviously sees it differently. :LOL:

For what its worth...PFF has Cam as their top rated remaining free agent...

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I get you ..... I'm busting your chops. I went to the Rams vs Panthers game last season, the opener, and couldn't believe how horrible he was. He missed the TE 4 times, and the ball wasn't ever close to his catch radius.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

View: https://twitter.com/ProFootball411/status/1243513164106469382

I definitely wouldn't be upset if we brought Mark Barron back. Think he'd be a nice short-term replacement for Littleton.
One reason I would think that Snead would be interested in either Barron or Ogletree is the overall inexperience of our ILB unit. Question who is going to Captain & take the calls from DC Staley...Reeder?

Kenny Young has 2 seasons (30 gms) of experience with 6 starts.
Travin Howard has 1 season (16 gms) of experience with zero starts.
Micah Kiser has 1 season (16 gms) of experience with zero starts.
Troy Reeder has 1 season (16 gms) of experience with 8 starts.
Natrez Patrick has 1 season (12 gms) of experience with zero starts.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I thought he was poor in coverage?
I’m not great at evaluating players, but I believe he is above average for an ILB at covering players down field. He’s a former safety, smaller, and fast. He has trouble with ball skills, but overall is pretty good in coverage.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I wouldn't be surprised if Troy Reeder wins the battle to start as an ILB.. did some good games last year.