OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Rams should sign Cam as a RB or as a gadget player.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just don’t see a lot of impact plays when I watch him.

I know the analytics are high on him. His pass rush win rate is great for how often he was doubled. He was on par with guys like Bosa and Myles Garrett. He's also an outstanding run defender. The big problems with Clowney are his injuries and him not producing stellar sack numbers (gets pressure but doesn't finish).
ETVe3F6XYAQO-Xr

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He's a clown. I don't remember a player ever so over valuing themselves as he has.

He was overvalued predraft. The media hype on Clowney was insane. It's likely influenced his opinion of himself.

I don't think he's consistent. He could be better but he's not a non stop kind of player.

I don't understand how those stats that @Jrry can be all that accurate. If they paint a true picture then why aren't teams fighting for his services?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm still in a bit of shock that Winston is not signed and really doesn't appear to have much of an opportunity for a starting gig. Yeah, he definitely had some mental lapses and threw picks, but, so did a young Manning. Can't tell me he's not better then Foles/Trubisky, Fitzpatrick, Stidham, Minshew, ect. ect. Crazy or not, but, I'd love a big trade package from someone team like the Pats/Dolphins/Jags for Goff, sign Winston and restock with the picks. If he can cut his picks in half, he's a All Pro QB. Perhaps his eye surgery will improve that?

There are few things HCs and OCs hate more than INTs

Winston is just gonna have to find a way to prove that he can bring those down. A QB can throw 3TDs in a game, but that one INT can make the difference between winning and losing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was overvalued predraft. The media hype on Clowney was insane. It's likely influenced his opinion of himself.

I don't think he's consistent. He could be better but he's not a non stop kind of player.

I don't understand how those stats that @Jrry can be all that accurate. If they paint a true picture then why aren't teams fighting for his services?

$$$$ and injuries. Clowney asking for Aaron Donald money isn't workable with his injury history and production. Had Clowney been seeking Fowler Jr. money, I think he'd have quickly found it.

fearsomefour

Legend
There are few things HCs and OCs hate more than INTs

Winston is just gonna have to find a way to prove that he can bring those down. A QB can throw 3TDs in a game, but that one INT can make the difference between winning and losing.
Would love to see Winston matched up with Martz.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Ram65

Legend
Malcolm Jenkins often played the slot Reciever but, he is now back with Asshole Face.

Eagles helping themselves in the weakest area with Slay and NRC. They should have made the trade for Hopkins.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might be good news for us:

If the Jets decide to cut Avery Williamson, he'd be a great guy to add to replace Littleton. He wouldn't cost us a comp pick and should be reasonably priced coming off his injury. But he's still only 28 years old, played at a high level in 2018 (120 tackles, 3 sacks, 6 PDs, 1 Int, and 2 FFs), and fits our scheme well.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
There are a lot of free agent safeties available, I would like the Rams to sign someone who can play FS. Should be decent safeties out there that don’t stress the cap.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are a lot of free agent safeties available, I would like the Rams to sign someone who can play FS. Should be decent safeties out there that don’t stress the cap.
A backup safety is something I could see us adding for sure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the Jets decide to cut Avery Williamson, he'd be a great guy to add to replace Littleton. He wouldn't cost us a comp pick and should be reasonably priced coming off his injury. But he's still only 28 years old, played at a high level in 2018 (120 tackles, 3 sacks, 6 PDs, 1 Int, and 2 FFs), and fits our scheme well.

He was a common addition in mocks last year for sure. Would love to finally add him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

My number one free agent want when he was Free