CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Good, He is a work out warrior who can run fast, but cant run routes or do the things to be a great wr. He is gonna fail big and I love that he will be in Seattle.

Apparently, he doesn't run fast.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cardinals have decided not to block anyone in 2019 and let Murray scramble his way to 5 wins

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rapp (6’0/208) turned pro as a true junior after making 35 starts in three seasons as a Huskie, twice earning first-team All-Pac 12 with seven career picks, seven sacks, and two forced fumbles. PFF College charted Rapp with just 12 missed tackles during his entire career; he made 171 (93.4%). Rapp predictably shined in agility drills at the Combine with a 6.82 three-cone and 3.99 short-shuttle time but waited for his Pro Day to run the forty and bombed it (4.74). Still a three-level playmaker, Rapp maintains starter potential as a zone-scheme safety. The Rams lost Lemarcus Joyner in free agency but now added Rapp to go along with veteran signing Eric Weddle.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Huh. Earlier than I thought he'd go (Diontae Johnson), but I understand the pick. Really dynamic. Bit of a diva.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That wasn’t Polite JETS, you blow!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dammit. Fuck you, Jets...