CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Rapp and love him late in the 2nd. Wade is going to use this guy a lot if not right away then like JJ a few weeks into the season and lets hope he's a sponge attached to Eric Weddle.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Love that pick.... big play maker for Washington..... not the fastest, but a great tackler.... He'd be Weddle's replacement as the in the box guy with JJ being our free safety

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So is Rapp going to be the only player we don't get video on....It's like the days of old when they went to commercial for our picks
Or they would spend our entire selection time talking about the player picked before us.

WestCoastRam

Legend
So with this pick who is going to be the starting safety opposite JJ?

Weddle. Rapp will be playing 3rd safety which was actually on the field quite a bit with the Rams. He'll be in on some 4-2-5 packages - of which - teams are in over 60% of the time these days. He'll be taking some snaps from Robey-Coleman and I would not be surprised if he excels and we play him as a rover in a 4-1-6 package.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard slow, smart, and leaves INT's on the field.....Rapp...

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty good value. It’s funny I had a feeling it was going to be Rapp.

swmizzou83

Starter
Weddle. Rapp will be playing 3rd safety which was actually on the field quite a bit with the Rams. He'll be in on some 4-2-5 packages - of which - teams are in over 60% of the time these days. He'll be taking some snaps from Robey-Coleman.
When you use a 3rd safety who do you take off the field. A Inside LB?

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Awesome comment on Youtube about Rapp:

"ChewBockla2 months ago
One of the best safeties in school history. Dude is going to make one NFL fanbase very, very, very happy."

"ChewBockla3 weeks ago
@Brandon Willis If he slides because of his 40 time that'll be a shame. He's coming off of an injury and he ran a faster 40 at last years Husky combine. If he does slide it's a massive steal."