CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never heard of this guy before today, but some of you seem happy. I'm trying overcome my "meh-ness"

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Les following his modis operendi, High IQ, football smart, gets the deep X's and O's, 3 year starter.
this guy is going to see snaps sooner rather than later.
Weddle is going to love teaching Rapp how to play S in the NFL.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Makes sense he'd go to Seattle I figured them or KC would make sense. Luckily he can run like 3 routes so we should be okay defending him.

WestCoastRam

Legend
When you use a 3rd safety who do you take off the field. A Inside LB?

Sorry was editing post as you typed this. Yup. We'll most likely have two packages for him like last year with Christian. One where he he replaces Coleman in a "big nickel" and one where he replaces the ILB in a 4-1-6.

One way of looking at it is that he's not unlike playing Barron at ILB for the last two years.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never heard of this guy before today, but some of you seem happy. I'm trying overcome my "meh-ness"
Lindy's Draft Guide had him 25th overall.

I know, draft guides, but still.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
whatever.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think two players here. Either CB - David Long, or DT, Khalen Saunders.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dammit. Seattle got Metcalf.
Good, He is a work out warrior who can run fast, but cant run routes or do the things to be a great wr. He is gonna fail big and I love that he will be in Seattle.