CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, who's the guy of whom I have never heard that we're picking

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The lower you go the lower the chances of landing a difference maker. I think this team could use a difference maker at some position. Edge, S, MLB, Oc/OG, etc,..

Getting Kupp, who I said I’d take with a first round pick isn’t a gimme in three or later in most drafts. Just like Tom Brady in round six. Snead seems to be hanging his hat on Kupp right now. Along with some part time players that are not proven. The whole time he’s watching good players like Adderly, Jenkins and Baker chosen just ahead of the Rams picks. Almost seems like the Rams have an info leak.

Taylor Rapp is the defensive version of Cooper Kupp imo. He's a first round talent.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If i e say up to 2.15 in the morning and I miss the pick due to commercials my tv is going out the window

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So now we won't even be able to see the pick live? This is some serious BS, ESPN!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The way this is going nothing will surprise me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yep, I fully expected that to happen. I'm not pleased. But they can cheer me up quickly here.

Maybe the Rams should have sent everyone home before setting their board. So far we hear Baker, Jenkins, and Adderly were likely targets.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
We blew the Adderley pick for a 6th rounder from KC. Les overplayed his hand. We needed a quality safety to replace Weddle in a year and if we lose JJ in FA.

He got too cute

~ArkyRamsFan~
You don’t know that we wanted him. Did he even visit the Rams?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we’re picking who we wanted after trade down is the pick?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The lower you go the lower the chances of landing a difference maker. I think this team could use a difference maker at some position. Edge, S, MLB, Oc/OG, etc,..

Getting Kupp, who I said I’d take with a first round pick isn’t a gimme in three or later in most drafts. Just like Tom Brady in round six. Snead seems to be hanging his hat on Kupp right now. Along with some part time players that are not proven. The whole time he’s watching good players like Adderly, Jenkins and Baker chosen just ahead of the Rams picks. Almost seems like the Rams have an info leak.

You worry too much about this.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woohoo! Great pick! (typed before I see it)