2019 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Name
Coleman
Hey, as a Lamarr Miller replacement, would the Texans want an up and coming NFL RB named John Kelly, the former Tennessee Vol who replaced Kamara??!!
How's about a 3rd or 4th Rounder Houston??

Hello Houston....YOU"VE got a problem!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Neary fractured ankle. Carraway torn ACL.

Neary was that guy I was looking to be a replacement on the Oline come week 5 but looks like he'll likely be heading to IR.

Oline is the one place I feel pretty weary about on this team, I'd say we can go six deep but that's including three guys that are highly unproven in Noteboom, Allen, Edwards. . I guess that and tight end.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Losing Neary could be a nightmare for us if one of our interior starters go down. Pressure in the face of Jared hasn't been resulted in the best performances from us. Sure hope we stay healthy. I think looking externally for internal help is a MUST now.

dang

Legend
I would feel better with another experienced player at interior OL and ILB. Snead - work your magic!! I feel good everywhere else.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Neary fractured ankle. Carraway torn ACL.

Neary was that guy I was looking to be a replacement on the Oline come week 5 but looks like he'll likely be heading to IR.

Oline is the one place I feel pretty weary about on this team, I'd say we can go six deep but that's including three guys that are highly unproven in Noteboom, Allen, Edwards. . I guess that and tight end.

There's that damn AChiLles again!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Reports out of SF: Jerick McKinnon looks like he has regressed In recovering from his injuries. Looks like he won’t be a factor this year.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hey, as a Lamarr Miller replacement, would the Texans want an up and coming NFL RB named John Kelly, the former Tennessee Vol who replaced Kamara??!!
How's about a 3rd or 4th Rounder Houston??

Hello Houston....YOU"VE got a problem!!

They traded a 3rd for Duke Johnson already....BOB is the GM. Their new RB will likely come from the Jadaveon Clowney trade, whenever that happens.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate to see that kind of injury. Best of luck to him going forward.