2018 ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
With the 127th pick of the ROD Mock Draft. The New Orleans Saints upgrade at backup QB with an intriguing prospect to groom behind Drew Brees.

The New Orleans Saints select, QB from Western Kentucky, Mike White.

View: https://youtu.be/x7qaIrDFSWM

One of my favourite QBs in the draft falls to my pick. I’ve seen him in the 3-4 round range. Great arm, poor protection in college. High completion percentages. But my favourite aspect of his game, is his ability to extend plays with his legs, when his protection fails.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Christian isn't an OG. He's not big or strong enough to play inside in this scheme. Groy can probably be serviceable, but we need depth. That guy is perfect as depth. I disagree on Brown being slightly better than mediocre. He improved as the year went, he's still young, and I didn't notice any issues from him the second half of the year. IMO, he's an ascending player who we could have kept at a reasonable price after 2018. I don't like damaging our OL continuity, I don't like damaging our depth, and I don't feel that what we got was enough.

I understand that and unlike the other teams will have to face the wrath of an entire board judging my picks, as this is our Rams. The Rams tend to allow free agents to seek their value, i'm not convinced that Brown is absolutely part of the future plan, especially with both he, Havenstein & Saffold hitting free agency at the same time. McVay also experimented with Havenstein at RG, so Christian could be a swing tackle playing temporarily at RT. jmo.

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 127th pick of the ROD Mock Draft. The New Orleans Saints upgrade at backup QB with an intriguing prospect to groom behind Drew Brees.

The New Orleans Saints select, QB from Western Kentucky, Mike White.

View: https://youtu.be/x7qaIrDFSWM

One of my favourite QBs in the draft falls to my pick. I’ve seen him in the 3-4 round range. Great arm, poor protection in college. High completion percentages. But my favourite aspect of his game, is his ability to extend plays with his legs, when his protection fails.

Great pick Jack!! Between You and @jrry32 two of the three QB's I was shooting for are now GONE!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Full Draft Board page 37

Round 4
101. Green Bay Packers - @Dieter the Brock - Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State
102. Philadelphia Eagles - @RamsFlash80 - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
103. Houston Texans - @Legatron4 - B.J.Hill, DT, North Carolina State
104. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Genard Avery, LB, Memphis
105. Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Joseph Notebloom, OT, TCU
106. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Geron Christian, OT, LOUISVILLE
107. New York Jets - @Rambitious1 - Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
New York Giants - @DaveFan'51 - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE, Oklahoma
Washington Redskins - @Merlin - Armani Watts, S, Texas A&M
110. Oakland Raiders - @FaulkSF - Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State

111. Denver Broncos - @T-REX - Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia
112. Cincinnati Bengals - @PressureD41 - Fred Warner, OLB, BYU
113. Seattle Seahawks - @shaunpinney - Nathan Sheperd, DT, FORT HAYS ST.
Cleveland Browns - @Memento - Trenton Thompson, DT, Georgia
Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Daesean Hamilton, WR, Penn St
116. Dallas Cowboys - @jsimcox - Auden Taint, WR, Florida State

117. Detroit Lions - @Ramrocket - Duke Dawson, CB, Florida
118. Baltimore Ravens - @Ramhusker - Mason Cole, C/G, Michigan
119. Los Angeles Chargers - @SierraRam - Will Richardson, OT, NC State
120. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Tarvarius Moore, FS, So. MISS.
121. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Tony Adams, G North Carolina State
122. Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM - Luke Falk , QB, Washington State
Miami Dolphins - @Corbin - Al-Rasheed Benton, ILB, West Virginia
Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM - Jalyn Holmes , DL5T , Ohio State
125. Tennessee Titans - @jrry32 - Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond
126. Atlanta Falcons - @SierraRam - Cole Madison OG Washington ST
127. New Orleans Saints - @JackDRams - Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky
San Francisco 49ers - @Tron
129. Jacksonville Jaguars - @Rams Until I Die
130. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM

131. Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
132. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
New York Jets - @Rambitious1
Arizona Cardinals (Comp) - @Mojo Ram
Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
136. Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
Dallas Cowboys (Comp) - @jsimcox

Trade: Los Angeles Rams trade 1st round #23 and a 6th #198 to the New England Patroits for Brandin Cooks and a 4th #136

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade pick #22 to the Cincinnati Bengals (PressureD41) for picks 2nd #46, 3rd #77, & 3rd #100(c)

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade picks 2nd #53 and a 6th #187 to the Indianapolis Colts (Shane Grandle) for picks 3rd #67 and a 4th #104

Trade: The LA Rams (Riverumbbq) trade picks 3rd #87, 4th #135 , 4th #136, 6th #183, 6th #194, 6th #195 , and 4th #111 to the Denver Broncos (T-REX) for picks 3rd #71, 4th #106 and 5th #160

Trade: The New York Jets (Rambitious1) trade pick 3rd #72 to the Green Bay Packers (Dieter the Brock) for 3rd #76 and a 4th #133

Trade: The Carolina Panthers (A55VA6) tarde 3rd #85 to the New Orleans Saints (JackDRams) for 3rd #91, 5th #147, and 6th #201

Trade: The Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) trade pick 5th #141 to the Minnesota Vikings (Kevin) for 5th #167, 6th #204, 6th #213, and a 7th #225

Trade: Philadelphia Eagles (RamsFlash80) trade 4th #130 and 4th #132 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TK42-RAM) for a 4th #102

Trade: Denver Broncos (T-REX) trade 4th #113 to the Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) for 5th #146 , 5th #156 and a 6th #213

Trade: Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) send 4th #120 to Los Angeles Rams (Riverumbbq) for OG Jamon Brown

Trade: The Denver Broncos (T-REX) acquire Josh Gordon from the Cleveland Browns (Memento) for a
5th #146

Players taken:
Offense:
Quarterbacks- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen,JoshAllen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield. Mason Rudolph, Luke Falk, Kyle Lauletta, Mike White,
Runningbacks- Saquon Barkley, Derrius Guice, Sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman, Kalen Ballage
Wide Receiver- Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, D.J.Moore, Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Deon Cain, DJ Chark, Dante Pettis, Michael Gallup, James Washington, Antonio Callaway, Equanimeous St. Brown , Daesean Hamilton, Auden Taint,

Offensive Line- Mike McGlinchey, QuintenNelson, Connor Williams, James Daniels, Colton Miller, Isaiah Wynn, Orlando Brown, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, Tyrell Crosby, Frank Ragnow, Chukwuma Okorafor, Brian O'Niell, Desmond Harrison, Braden Smith, Martinas Rankin, Austin Corbett, Jamarco Jones, Alex Cappa, Wyatt Teller, Joseph Notebloom, Geron Christian, Brandon Parker, Mason Cole, Will Richardson, Tony Adams, Cole Madison
Tight End- Dallas Goedert, Mike Giesicki, Hayden Hurst, Mark Andrews, Ian Thomas, Troy Fumagalli,

Defense:
Interior Defensive Line- Vita Vea, Da'Ron Payne, Tavon Bryan, Maurice Hurst, Harrison Phillips, Tim Settle, Derrick Nnadi, B.J. Hill, Nathan Shepherd, Trenton Thomas, Jalyn Holmes,
Defensive End / Edge- Bradley Chubb, Harold Landry, Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard, Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Jeff Holland, Rasheem Green, Kemoko Turay, Chad Thomas, Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
LineBacker- Tremaine Edmunds, Roquan Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Rashaan Evans, Lorenzo Carter, Darius Leonard, Shaquem Griffin, Dorance Armstrong JR, Malik Jefferson, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker, Genard Avery, Micah Kiser, Fred Warner, Al-Rasheed Benton,
Cornerback- Denzel Ward, Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes, Isaiah Oliver, Carlton Davis, JC Jackson, Donte Jackson, DJ Reed, Anthony Averett, M.J. Stewart, Holton Hill, Quenton Meeks, Parry Nickerson, Duke Dawson,
Safety- Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Justin Reid, Ronnie Harrison, Jessie Bates, Kyzir White, Marcus Allen, DeShon Elliott, Armani Watts, Tarvarius Moore,

Special Teams
Kicker-
Punter-
L/S-

@Tron is on the clock
@Rams Until I Die is on deck

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
10 picks and we are off to the 5th round! Get it done guys!!!! Nice work going on here.
(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What happened!?! Moving right along, and then BAM! Come on Guys!
@Tron and the 49ers your Up@

@rams UntilI Die you and the Jag's are on Deck!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Unknown-1.jpeg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
With the 128th pick the San Francisco bitches select...

Terrell Edmunds S, Virginia Tech

Brother of Tremaine Edmunds, not as beastly an athlete but still good in his own right.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Full Draft Board page 37

Round 4
101. Green Bay Packers - @Dieter the Brock - Jerome Baker, OLB, Ohio State
102. Philadelphia Eagles - @RamsFlash80 - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
103. Houston Texans - @Legatron4 - B.J.Hill, DT, North Carolina State
104. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Genard Avery, LB, Memphis
105. Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Joseph Notebloom, OT, TCU
106. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Geron Christian, OT, LOUISVILLE
107. New York Jets - @Rambitious1 - Brandon Parker, OT, North Carolina A&T
New York Giants - @DaveFan'51 - Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, DE, Oklahoma
Washington Redskins - @Merlin - Armani Watts, S, Texas A&M
110. Oakland Raiders - @FaulkSF - Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State

111. Denver Broncos - @T-REX - Micah Kiser, ILB, Virginia
112. Cincinnati Bengals - @PressureD41 - Fred Warner, OLB, BYU
113. Seattle Seahawks - @shaunpinney - Nathan Sheperd, DT, FORT HAYS ST.
Cleveland Browns - @Memento - Trenton Thompson, DT, Georgia
Chicago Bears - @OldSchool - Daesean Hamilton, WR, Penn St
116. Dallas Cowboys - @jsimcox - Auden Taint, WR, Florida State

117. Detroit Lions - @Ramrocket - Duke Dawson, CB, Florida
118. Baltimore Ravens - @Ramhusker - Mason Cole, C/G, Michigan
119. Los Angeles Chargers - @SierraRam - Will Richardson, OT, NC State
120. Los Angeles Rams - @Riverumbbq - Tarvarius Moore, FS, So. MISS.
121. Buffalo Bills - @RamsFlash80 - Tony Adams, G North Carolina State
122. Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM - Luke Falk , QB, Washington State
Miami Dolphins - @Corbin - Al-Rasheed Benton, ILB, West Virginia
Kansas City Chiefs - @TK42-RAM - Jalyn Holmes , DL5T , Ohio State
125. Tennessee Titans - @jrry32 - Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond
126. Atlanta Falcons - @SierraRam - Cole Madison OG Washington ST
127. New Orleans Saints - @JackDRams - Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky
San Francisco 49ers - @Tron - Terrell Edmunds S, Virginia Tech
129. Jacksonville Jaguars - @Rams Until I Die
130. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM

131. Miami Dolphins - @Corbin
132. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @TK42-RAM
New York Jets - @Rambitious1
Arizona Cardinals (Comp) - @Mojo Ram
Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
136. Denver Broncos (Comp) - @T-REX
Dallas Cowboys (Comp) - @jsimcox

Trade: Los Angeles Rams trade 1st round #23 and a 6th #198 to the New England Patroits for Brandin Cooks and a 4th #136

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade pick #22 to the Cincinnati Bengals (PressureD41) for picks 2nd #46, 3rd #77, & 3rd #100(c)

Trade: The Buffalo Bills (RamsFlash80) trade picks 2nd #53 and a 6th #187 to the Indianapolis Colts (Shane Grandle) for picks 3rd #67 and a 4th #104

Trade: The LA Rams (Riverumbbq) trade picks 3rd #87, 4th #135 , 4th #136, 6th #183, 6th #194, 6th #195 , and 4th #111 to the Denver Broncos (T-REX) for picks 3rd #71, 4th #106 and 5th #160

Trade: The New York Jets (Rambitious1) trade pick 3rd #72 to the Green Bay Packers (Dieter the Brock) for 3rd #76 and a 4th #133

Trade: The Carolina Panthers (A55VA6) tarde 3rd #85 to the New Orleans Saints (JackDRams) for 3rd #91, 5th #147, and 6th #201

Trade: The Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) trade pick 5th #141 to the Minnesota Vikings (Kevin) for 5th #167, 6th #204, 6th #213, and a 7th #225

Trade: Philadelphia Eagles (RamsFlash80) trade 4th #130 and 4th #132 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TK42-RAM) for a 4th #102

Trade: Denver Broncos (T-REX) trade 4th #113 to the Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) for 5th #146 , 5th #156 and a 6th #213

Trade: Seattle Seahawks (shaunpinney) send 4th #120 to Los Angeles Rams (Riverumbbq) for OG Jamon Brown

Trade: The Denver Broncos (T-REX) acquire Josh Gordon from the Cleveland Browns (Memento) for a
5th #146

Players taken:
Offense:
Quarterbacks- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen,JoshAllen, Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield. Mason Rudolph, Luke Falk, Kyle Lauletta, Mike White,
Runningbacks- Saquon Barkley, Derrius Guice, Sony Michel, Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Nick Chubb, Kerryon Johnson, Royce Freeman, Kalen Ballage
Wide Receiver- Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, D.J.Moore, Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Deon Cain, DJ Chark, Dante Pettis, Michael Gallup, James Washington, Antonio Callaway, Equanimeous St. Brown , Daesean Hamilton, Auden Taint,

Offensive Line- Mike McGlinchey, QuintenNelson, Connor Williams, James Daniels, Colton Miller, Isaiah Wynn, Orlando Brown, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, Tyrell Crosby, Frank Ragnow, Chukwuma Okorafor, Brian O'Niell, Desmond Harrison, Braden Smith, Martinas Rankin, Austin Corbett, Jamarco Jones, Alex Cappa, Wyatt Teller, Joseph Notebloom, Geron Christian, Brandon Parker, Mason Cole, Will Richardson, Tony Adams, Cole Madison
Tight End- Dallas Goedert, Mike Giesicki, Hayden Hurst, Mark Andrews, Ian Thomas, Troy Fumagalli,

Defense:
Interior Defensive Line- Vita Vea, Da'Ron Payne, Tavon Bryan, Maurice Hurst, Harrison Phillips, Tim Settle, Derrick Nnadi, B.J. Hill, Nathan Shepherd, Trenton Thomas, Jalyn Holmes,
Defensive End / Edge- Bradley Chubb, Harold Landry, Marcus Davenport, Sam Hubbard, Arden Key, Josh Sweat, Jeff Holland, Rasheem Green, Kemoko Turay, Chad Thomas, Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
LineBacker- Tremaine Edmunds, Roquan Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Rashaan Evans, Lorenzo Carter, Darius Leonard, Shaquem Griffin, Dorance Armstrong JR, Malik Jefferson, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker, Genard Avery, Micah Kiser, Fred Warner, Al-Rasheed Benton,
Cornerback- Denzel Ward, Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, Mike Hughes, Isaiah Oliver, Carlton Davis, JC Jackson, Donte Jackson, DJ Reed, Anthony Averett, M.J. Stewart, Holton Hill, Quenton Meeks, Parry Nickerson, Duke Dawson,
Safety- Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Justin Reid, Ronnie Harrison, Jessie Bates, Kyzir White, Marcus Allen, DeShon Elliott, Armani Watts, Tarvarius Moore, Terrell Edmunds,

Special Teams
Kicker-
Punter-
L/S-

@Rams Until I Die is on the clock
@TK42-RAM is on deck

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rise-n-Shine everyone!!! It's Friday-the-13th, Time to get you LUCKY picks in!! We got 14 picks in yesterday, we should be able to do at least that well today!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I kinda like the time off

It's like a gentle reprieve before having to see all the players come off my board with the next few picks

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this pace, TK42-RAM might just get a chance to make his on picks...
giphy.gif