2018 Rams Free Agency Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Think he's referring to D Day and when he's finally a free agent.
Looks like we’re losing Sammy because we could talk about it if we re-signed him.

That’s sad.

Edit: just wanted to reiterate that Sammy’s almost assuredly gone. The painful reality of seductive reasoning...
I, for one, hope we keep Sammy!! I just want to register my Vote!!(y);)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Heard on NFL Network minutes ago, that Watkins is interested in staying in LA and the Rams have been agressive in trying to sign him. Watkin's agent said that although this is true, other teams would get their shot with him.
I hope when all is said and done, Watkins get his way, and stays in L.A.!!

Checkmate

Ram HOF'er
Name
Shaun
Heard on NFL Network minutes ago, that Watkins is interested in staying in LA and the Rams have been agressive in trying to sign him. Watkin's agent said that although this is true, other teams would get their shot with him.

The agent is just trying to string the Rams along. The agent has too now Watkins market and how much teams are willing to offer. It looks like Watkina is being looked at as a backup option for teams that lose out on Allen Robinson.

If they wont settle for the Rams offer now even though they have been aggresive then it tells me that he might not want to be back here because he wont be a true #1 here. But if we cant resign him i think we need to move on one of the tes available. I personally like Burton or Graham for our offense(even though i think he goes back to the Saints) i know Sammys agent wants to grt the best offer available for his client but i dont want the Rams to be toyed with. I think the Rams need an answer soon or we will have to move on

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Anyone else just ping ponging between this thread and the non rams FA thread

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The agent is just trying to string the Rams along. The agent has too now Watkins market and how much teams are willing to offer. It looks like Watkina is being looked at as a backup option for teams that lose out on Allen Robinson.

If they wont settle for the Rams offer now even though they have been aggresive then it tells me that he might not want to be back here because he wont be a true #1 here. But if we cant resign him i think we need to move on one of the tes available. I personally like Burton or Graham for our offense(even though i think he goes back to the Saints) i know Sammys agent wants to grt the best offer available for his client but i dont want the Rams to be toyed with. I think the Rams need an answer soon or we will have to move on

If SW does prefer to stay with the Rams,how much less is he willing to take to stay? I hope SF doesnt throw stupid $ at SW, dont think seattle can, not sure about the cards either. If he does move on I hope he doesnt stay in the division.

Ram65

Legend
That's a lot of teams.

We knew teams would be interested in SW. I wonder how much $$$$ interest they have?

I've been thinking he get well over $10 Million a year offers.

I hope they are hesitant to give him 4-5 year deals.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's do a swap, Watkins for Robinson...not sure if that's even feasible?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather have my eyes clawed out with a butter knife than for the Rams to get soft-@ssed Jimmy Graham...just sayin'

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Kind of makes sense as in starship has landed for 14 million a year but to be honest I want Sammy to stay but we need to keep away from that much money we have so many needs I want him back but that's to much it would have to be 12 or less only way I give 14 is if it's 14 1st year then goes down to 10 etc. I'd be ok with Richardson honestly ....in a perfect world I'd love Allen Robinson but I think 6-7 million for Richardson would be ok too.