2018 Rams Free Agency Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I just watched the video of Talib talking about his excitement of playing with the Rams. And he said a few times during the interview how great a city Los Angeles is, how great the weather is, hollywood, etc.

Remember 3 years ago when we are all debating if moving to Los Angeles would noticeably help to attract free agents?
The verdict is in.

It does!!!
Honestly it's going to depend on the free agent. Some will love it and some would prefer midwest cities or east coast cities. It all depends on the guy.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Honestly it's going to depend on the free agent. Some will love it and some would prefer midwest cities or east coast cities. It all depends on the guy.

Of course. True. It depends on each individual player's preference, but in general, it's pretty obvious that L.A. is a huge attraction for someone making big money to want to reside. I mean, compared to St Louis or Cleveland. (no insults intended)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suh is likely to be released today. I know I'm crazy, but I'd offer him and play him at NT. It would mean letting Sammy walk, but I'd definitely do that.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Suh is likely to be released today. I know I'm crazy, but I'd offer him and play him at NT. It would mean letting Sammy walk, but I'd definitely do that.

I love this idea, and thought the same thing when I just read the news, as long as the money isn’t too high and doesn’t cut into Donald’s extension, I’m all for it.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Not a fan but could you imagine?
giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Him in between Donald and Brockers for a year or two would be disgustingly sexy. We might see Wussel fill out his retirement papers.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If we sign Suh, I would put Brockers at NT. Just thinking about that line makes my dick hard.

Blue font not necessary.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know there has been a lot of movement on the defensive side. But I hope we improve our offense also!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we sign Suh, I would put Brockers at NT. Just thinking about that line makes my dick hard.

Blue font not necessary.

Nah. Suh is a better fit at NT, and Brockers is a better fit at SDE.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want Suh. Talib, Peters, and Suh on one team sounds like a disaster to me. Wade will have his hands full with what he has now. Let's just get JJ Watt...:rockon:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I know there has been a lot of movement on the defensive side. But I hope we improve our offense also!
Afternoon dolphinlover123, miss the CHAT room yet? I expect big improvement in our offense this season even without any help of the draft. When you review the last 3 drafts what I see is offense- offense & offense!

Here's the OFFENSE .....Gurley, Havenstein & Brown are entering their 4th seasons these 3 players are heading into contract years situations. Goff, Higbee, Cooper, Brown,Hemingway, Blythe & Thomas will be entering their 3rd seasons. Finally pass catchers Everett, Kupp, Reynolds & Justin Davis have their rookie season behind them & off to stardom!

So this entire young offensive cadre listed above have good futures ahead of them. So IMO this Ram team will continue to improve even if we use all our 2018 draft selections are defensive. One last thing I am a very big fan of Robert Woods & he is only 25 yrs old too

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I called it, but he’s going to Seattle. Pretty sure.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Suh cut is good for AD negotiations. Shows his agents that 26M is too high for that position.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
In advance of the new league year beginning on Wednesday, Los Angeles has submitted minimum salary tenders to a pair of their exclusive rights free agents: running back Malcolm Brown and cornerback Troy Hill.

Both Brown and Hill have expiring contracts but two credited seasons. With the rules and regulations of the latest Collective Bargaining Agreement, because the Rams have submitted tenders to the players, Los Angeles retains exclusive negotiating rights for both. Should Brown and Hill each sign their tenders, they will be playing under a one-year contract for 2018.

Originally signed as an undrafted free agent out of Texas in 2015, Brown ascended to the Rams' backup running back in 2017, taking 63 carries for 246 yards with one rushing touchdown. He also caught nine passes for 53 yards, and returned a blocked punt for a touchdown against Jacksonville in Los Angeles' NFC West title season.

The Rams claimed Hill off waivers in Week 17 of the 2015 season after the cornerback had spent most of the season with the Bengals. He's provided depth in the secondary since then, having started seven games in the last two years - including the last three regular-season contests in 2017. Hill made 18 total tackles and recorded five passes defensed in 12 games last season.