CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ranma

Rookie
There goes Cichy.
I watched Young a couple times because of how highly regarded he was before his hip injury, but he never blew me away. We should have taken Jeff Holland.

We traded down from the opportunity to get Cichy in order to select Young, who is more injury-prone and not as accomplished? I wonder what the Saints included in the trade for the Rams to think this sacrifice was worth it. :banghead:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Youngest child is asking me "why are they doing all this post draft stuff during the draft?"

Even non-football fans get it.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I missing something on the 6th round trade?

194 (Value=13.4) for 244 & 256 (Combined value=2)

What is that, what is the point of trading down? Was there a player involved that we aren't aware of?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eq St Brown going to Green Bay. Man that could be great for him. Dude is legit

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I would like to know what the Rams got for trading out of the 6th round and into the 7th, TWICE!
ESPN too busy lapping up the Griffin and Seahags story to report anything

giphy.gif

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Is the academic thing something we are specifically looking for or just somewhat of a coincidence? These guys are all smart.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Is the academic thing something we are specifically looking for or just somewhat of a coincidence? These guys are all smart.
Seems like more than a coincidence in this draft in particular.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Ha! Greg Townsend making the Raiders pick-

Hi. We're here live from..........damn it.......Air Force base?...

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im surprised we havent seen a safety yet. Thought we could use more depth there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What is wrong with Holland? We complain that we didn't pick him but nobody else has either?

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones

A bunch of Fisher picks were athletic freaks, (Tavon Austin) but dumb as a bag of hammers and incapable of being coached up.