CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
In the 7th, I'm hoping for the following group:

Jeff Holland, EDGE (not sure we take another though)

Holton Hill, CB

Trayvon Henderson, S

Poona Ford, NT

Tegray Scales, LB

Chase Litton, QB

Logan Woodside, QB

Kurt Benkert, QB

Desmond Harrison OT

Tarvarus McFadden, CB

Auden Taint, WR

Deontay Burnett, WR

No real TE's peak my interest.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shocking, the Patriots took a white slot receiver.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams go into the 6th with 6 picks, numerous commercials and program interruptions Later, the Rams have made 4 picks, after pick 205! WTF happened Trade downs!?! they aren't reporting shit!!! But they are sure Talking a LOT!!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Shocking, the Patriots took a white slot receiver.
shutterstock_338992685.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
In the 7th, I'm hoping for the following group:

Jeff Holland, EDGE (not sure we take another though)

Holton Hill, CB

Trayvon Henderson, S

Poona Ford, NT

Tegray Scales, LB

Chase Litton, QB

Logan Woodside, QB

Kurt Benkert, QB

Desmond Harrison OT

Tarvarus McFadden, CB

Auden Taint, WR

Deontay Burnett, WR

No real TE's peak my interest.
Some good names there. Benkert could be very interesting.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they have been doing fluff and Shaq pieces because their knowledge this far down in the draft, is limited...They can spin BS only so far, so let's talk about Griffin some more!

Psycho_X

Legend
Bleh, went and saw Avengers so missed everything until now. First thing I see when I turn on the draft is Shaquem Griffin being interviewed for going to the Seahawks..... damnt.

But I think I like most of the other picks. At least Kiser and Ojawhatever look to be the players we needed at lb'er for specific roles. Center I'm lukewarm on where we drafted him but glad we got another piece in the trenches.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty good speed, height, weight guy, with long arms.

Couldn't find a trait watching him. He defends the run well, can drop into coverage, and won't quit as a pass rusher. But I couldn't win that winning trait as a pass rusher. He'll likely be a depth SOLB who plays on STs. If he gets the juice back from 2015, maybe that changes. He was a promising guy back then before the hip injury.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Bleh, went and saw Avengers so missed everything until now. First thing I see when I turn on the draft is Shaquem Griffin being interviewed for going to the Seahawks..... damnt.

But I think I like most of the other picks. At least Kiser and Ojawhatever look to be the players we needed at lb'er for specific roles. Center I'm lukewarm on where we drafted him but glad we got another piece in the trenches.

I REALLY wish I 'd done that.

Wife is asking me right now... "why aren't they talking about the guys who are getting drafted? The draft isn't over and it seems like they're just stalling. And I don't even like football!"

I really love my wife...

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
NFL.com has complete draft coverage. (Yes, even the Ram picks!)

When I first turned it on this morning I caught the Rams 4th rounder (111) getting drafted. All their picks announced from the Inglewood site. Never missed a pick or highlights. Forget crappy ESPN... NFL.com is the place.

Still going too, Just saw them show some Kelly Highlights. They called him a "pinball type" runner.
I totally forgot NFL.com ran a different feed than NFL network. Thanks for reminding me, It is so much better than the TV coverage.