CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
Couple of picks I wasn't sure about, a few I've been extremely happy with..but overall I feel they're really handling this draft well and filling all the holes in the roster.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So to you, that dismisses the fact that more often than not, he'll be at a significant physical disadvantage?

I guess if you conveniently ignore that he's going to be one of the best athletes on the field at all times.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If they're there and we get them, ill do something special in the bar I'm at.

It may be I'll buy everyone a round or maybe I'll jump on the bar, go topless, and rub mustard on my nipples. Ill cross that bridge when we get there. Honestly, my nipples could use a good mustard rubbing.
How are those nipples doing now?

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I guess if you conveniently ignore that he's going to be one of the best athletes on the field at all times.

If you're going to dissolve every criticism of his inability to shed blocks due to having one hand as being "stuck on" it, sure.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
How are those nipples doing now?
v4Dgk.gif

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
NFL.com has complete draft coverage. (Yes, even the Ram picks!)

When I first turned it on this morning I caught the Rams 4th rounder (111) getting drafted. All their picks announced from the Inglewood site. Never missed a pick or highlights. Forget crappy ESPN... NFL.com is the place.

Still going too, Just saw them show some Kelly Highlights. They called him a "pinball type" runner.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is what I'd do with our remaining picks:
192 - Jeff Holland OLB Auburn
194 - Jack Cichy ILB Wisconsin
195 - Desmond Harrison OT West Georgia
197 - Logan Woodside QB Toledo

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Huh? This was a great pick.

Not saying hes not good. Just wondering when will he contribute meanigfully when there are still quality LBs availabme who have a better chance to start, or even be a number 2 guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What is everybody's wishes now? Holland? A CB or S? Any worthy TEs left? How about a QB like Logan Woodsides?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just am not impressed with the whiners draft. I liked Pettis but thought he was more of a 4th or 5th round guy.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is what I'd do with our remaining picks:
192 - Jeff Holland OLB Auburn
194 - Jack Cichy ILB Wisconsin
195 - Desmond Harrison OT West Georgia
197 - Logan Woodside QB Toledo
I’d swap Eq St Brown for Harrison

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you're going to dissolve every criticism of his inability to shed blocks due to having one hand as being "stuck on" it, sure.

Because I've seen him play, I know the criticism that he can't shed blocks is bullshit. The lack of hand will lead to some difficulties with finishing tackles and shedding blocks at times (things I mentioned in my write-up of him posted in this thread), but he sheds blocks better than your typical LB in the 225 to 235 pound range with 4.3/4.4 speed.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I'm thinking we get a couple of the LBs people wanted here and that will make everyone stoked about the draft.