CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blue and Gold for Rodger Saffold, Ram's Walter Payton MOY

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
LT Orlando Brown has to be bummed. couple months ago he was a top five pick. 2rds gone and he's still on the board.

Bad showing at the combine. He shoulda known better

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I was about to list several people but I'm a horrible jinx on this kind of stuff. Suffice it to say there are guys I'd take in the 2nd round that are still there for us now. Like 5 or 6 guys I'd love if they were there.
There are a ton of good players, just depends where we want to go. We all know our needs, but value may overtake some of those needs with this pick. I agree with you on 2nd round value on some players left.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As I said in a later comment this wasn't the only thing. There are many red flags that have been raised about the kid from multiple sources. So many things make you wonder about him. I'm not anti Guice, just pointing out all the stuff that is raising red flags.

Hey, there are plenty of things in real life that don't pass the smell test when you first hear of them. It's not the best test for veracity.

He really may be the trainwreck he's made out to be. We'll see soon enough, I guess.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Raiders reach on three tackles in one draft? Two OT and one DT :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, there are plenty of things in real life that don't pass the smell test when you first hear of them. It's not the best test for veracity.

He really may be the trainwreck he's made out to be. We'll see soon enough, I guess.
And I wish the kid nothing but the best, don't like seeing anybody make a train wreck out of life. But there's a lot of red flags with this kid, too many for it all to be fabricated IMO. But yeah we'll see.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You can just feel the energy leave the building. This part the draft is the beginning of the lull period before the end.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You can just feel the energy leave the building. This part the draft is the beginning of the lull period before the end.

Which is a shame because it's the 2-4th rounds where good drafting teams really shine.