CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/27/when-will-shaquem-griffin-be-drafted/

When will Shaquem Griffin be drafted?
Posted by Mike Florio on April 27, 2018

gettyimages-951596516-e1524875277275.jpg

One of the best stories in the draft belongs to Shaquem Griffin, a linebacker who had a hand amputated as a young boy. He has become an inspiration for millions; the question remains when will he become an NFL player?

As one league source explained it to PFT, some teams have completely removed him from the board due to the physical condition. But all it takes is one to want him — and all it takes is two to create a market for him.

It’s unclear whether he’ll be drafted tonight. Maybe someone will roll the dice with a compensatory draft pick. His speed at the Scouting Combine was off-the-charts impressive, and he has shown he can play at a high level. Still, some teams can’t get past the basic belief that two hands are needed to play football in the NFL.

Griffin clearly doesn’t need two hands, and he’ll definitely get his chance. Apart from the value he brings as a football player, he’ll be a constant example to his teammates that, no matter how bad of a day they may be having, Griffin has been through much, much worse.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/27/when-will-shaquem-griffin-be-drafted/

One of the best stories in the draft belongs to Shaquem Griffin, a linebacker who had a hand amputated as a young boy. He has become an inspiration for millions; the question remains when will he become an NFL player?

As one league source explained it to PFT, some teams have completely removed him from the board due to the physical condition. But all it takes is one to want him — and all it takes is two to create a market for him.

It’s unclear whether he’ll be drafted tonight. Maybe someone will roll the dice with a compensatory draft pick. His speed at the Scouting Combine was off-the-charts impressive, and he has shown he can play at a high level. Still, some teams can’t get past the basic belief that two hands are needed to play football in the NFL.

Griffin clearly doesn’t need two hands, and he’ll definitely get his chance. Apart from the value he brings as a football player, he’ll be a constant example to his teammates that, no matter how bad of a day they may be having, Griffin has been through much, much worse.

I'll be taking him in the 3rd round. We'll see if the NFL is as smart as I am.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally Guice to the Redskins

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So, thinking if we go OT, Crosby, or Christian. OLB, Hubbard. Outside shot S, Justin Reid.

There are a ton of really good DT's in this area.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I like what the Bears have done so far also. If Trubisky can develop there may be a change of the guard in the NFC Central.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

If there isn't an OT worth it at 87, I'd be thrilled to my bones for us to draft him...ONLY because he's a baller.

When I first looked him up, I had the wrong guy and I thought "this guy is...okay...but who is that OTHER guy who's flashing EVERYWHERE???"

Turns out THAT guy was Shaquem Griffin. I didn't even realize at first that the guy jumping out on the film was him.

That he has a never quit attitude means I love this guy.

He's one of the few players I'll likely root for no matter where he goes (please don't go to an NFC West team unless it's the Rams)...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, unlike most years, virtually no one has taken their stupid pills today.

Which means most of these picks make tons of sense...dammit.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
The Akers kick that cost me 50k was against the niners and when I saw it leave his foot I jumped for joy...so high so straight, from 42 yards. Then it dropped one yard short from the crossbar.

The stunned announcers said it was wind but 2 days later ESPN said it was a camera cable that some dickhead forgot to move so the ball hit the tiny cable and fell short.

Eagles lost at home as 7 point favorites and I only needed them to win without the points to win my 6 team card. Mother fucker

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmmmm weren't there a lot of rumors about Mason Rudolph going late 1st round and Lualetta going in the 2nd?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds like the real d-bag. Lol.
We'll see what happens with the kid. But it just seems odd that there are so many different red flags about one player from such a wide variety of sources. I don't root against people, just their teams, so I don't want to sound negative about him but it's just so much stuff about one kid for it all to be made up.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Chark is thin, but every time I saw him, he got open, and out ran people.