CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
I don't use Twitter. I spend these three days watching the draft on TV. We get everything on Twitter already, so can we please have these two remaining days unspoiled?

Sure, which version do you watch, ESPN or NFL Network? Did not care for either one, which is why i went with Twitter. Already know pick 72, btw, wont spoil it for everyone.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I don't use Twitter. I spend these three days watching the draft on TV. We get everything on Twitter already, so can we please have these two remaining days unspoiled?
Ok, everybody, let's let Memento announce our pick on ROD? You got to be on top of it though Memento!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sure, which version do you watch, ESPN or NFL Network? Did not care for either one, which is why i went with Twitter.

Unfortunately, it's ESPN. I'd watch NFL Network, but unfortunately, I'm at the hospital, and there's limited choices.

Thank you for being considerate. I appreciate it. :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just drafted Shaquem Griffin with my sim team. Come at me, NFL teams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ok, everybody, let's let Memento announce our pick on ROD? You got to be on top of it though Memento!

Sure. If it's Shaquem Griffin, though, no promises: I'll be busy screaming with joy.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Unfortunately, it's ESPN. I'd watch NFL Network, but unfortunately, I'm at the hospital, and there's limited choices.

Thank you for being considerate. I appreciate it. :)

Feel better!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah! The RAMS made it to the “next pick list” on the bottom of the NFL channel!

3e5ca77ca37cb03b9f6da51b48871a3c-full.jpg