CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Not a fan of Rosen’s self absorbed view of things.

I like Sony Michel 2nd to BArkley. Pats got a great player.

Psycho_X

Legend
What the heck does that mean?

Hard telling, either a team ignored a position we need so he thinks it’ll cause players we need to drop? Or they are targeting a player or two at a specific position that they thought a team would take in the first two rounds but they took another player in same position group instead making it unlikely they’d take another? /shrug

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

You mean like Marino, Brady, and Rogers?

Yeah, Michel seems special to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hard telling, either a team ignored a position we need so he thinks it’ll cause players we need to drop? Or they are targeting a player or two at a specific position that they thought a team would take in the first two rounds but they took another player in same position group instead making it unlikely they’d take another? /shrug
Just seems so early to make that statement. I'd guess a team didn't go position they thought they would, but one team?, seems weird. There is a lot of damn eggs that need to hatch, before we pick.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What the hell is the deal with Landry? If he slips to mid second and they think he will be ready for training camp we gotta make a move! Would be awesome to get Cooks and still get Landry who a lot had pegged going to the Rams in the first.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My dark horse candidate for our pick is actually Orlando brown .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

What self-absorbed view?

Every last thing he’s said is common sense and he’s still spewing tons of meaningless cliches in between bits of honesty.

NCAA can screw itself. Hundreds of athletes have taken issue with that pos org.

If you don’t think you can succeed with me, don’t take me... um...duh? Teams were talking crap about him because he’s not some meathead like Darnold?

The injury concerns are real and will get more real once they play the Rams.

However, virtually every criticism I’ve seen about his “attitude” has been beyond dumb and at my age, I’m becoming so allergic to dumb that I may need to start carrying an Epipen.

Not attacking you or anything and if you don’t like him, that’s cool.

I’m just beyond tired with seeing so much baseless criticism that boils down to being mad at a smart guy for being smart.

I hate him being in the division and think he’s more of a problem than Jimmy G.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When was the last time a 1st round started and ended with Heisman winners?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

So a team picked a player today that is the same position the rams are looking at in the 3rd. This team would be looking at the same player the rams are hoping for in the 3rd but shouldn't be looking at him anymore since they picked a player at that position in the 1st.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My dark horse candidate for our pick is actually Orlando brown .

I could see us hoping he drops and moving up for him.

I think he goes in the 2nd, but I’m not solid on that.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Guess that means snead is thinking we won't have to trade up now to get who they are targeting

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Open question.

Which team do you think got the best value at QB in the draft? I believe two teams traded up. Any predictions on who's going to be a good fit for their team?