2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
34. JAX - Cam Robinson, OT
35. SEA - Malik McDowell, DE
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
38. LAC - Forrest Lamp, G
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S
40. CAR - Curtis Samuel, WR
41. MIN - Dalvin Cook, RB
42. NO - Marcus Williams, S
43. PHI - Sidney Jones, CB
44. LAR - Gerald Everett, TE
45. CHI - Adam Shaheen, TE
46. IND - Quincy Wilson, CB
47. BAL - Tyus Bowser, LB
48. CIN - Joe Mixon, RB
49. WAS - Ryan Anderson, LB
50. TB - Justin Evans, S
51. DEN - DeMarcus Walker, DE
52. CLE - DeShone Kizer, QB
53. DET - Teez Tabor, CB
54. MIA - Raekwon McMillan, LB
55. NYG - Dalvin Tomlinson, DT

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Color me in the not so impressed section. we waited all offseason to get an .......... undersized TE. Didn't exactly blow my skirt up. I'll put some trust in the coaching staff......but while we did upgrade our line somewhat in free-agency. We still have a few pcs. needed to be able to compete.
Wouldn't say he's u dersized at 6'³ 240. And he did have a second round draft grade in many circles for what it's worth

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well round 3 WRs might be better than expected. Sure would be great to get Godwin there holy F but then again nevermind not gonna set myself up for disappointment.

Still a lot of the "round 2" wideouts on the board. And my favorite wideout for round 3 (assuming a lot of the round 2 guys are gone) is Isaiah Ford, a route-running machine that reminds me of Ike.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I liked Jonno too. I watched more film in the last 3 days than I ever have before a draft, plus I re-watched the WR, TE, combine twice in the last 2 days. I had Everett over Jonnu, and the only other TE's that were available, I liked me some Butt, but there was an injury concern there.

I really like ArDarious Stewart, and I have Josh Reynolds close to him. I think they have the ability to be #1's. Reynolds is a relative sleeper, but I love his tape, and Stewart looks tough as nails, and he has nice RAC.

article-2567520-1BD02D3400000578-501_634x754.jpg

Good god almighty. You, sir, have my undivided attention.

Scratch that. You win the internet congrats!

TexasRam

Legend
I will give the guy a chance and love his upside as a late round pick. I just hate passing on Lamp when Robinson is still your starter.

Draft is a crapshoot anyways so I'll give it a few years before I continue roasting Mcvay

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S
48. CIN - Joe Mixon, RB
50. TB - Justin Evans, S
53. DET - Teez Tabor, CB
56. OAK - Obi Melifonwu, S

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Wouldn't say he's u dersized at 6'³ 240. And he did have a second round draft grade in many circles for what it's worth
And Kittle had all of the measurables better and was/is a great run blocker. and we could have had him next round......... Anything else you want to tell me?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Kittle had all of the measurables better and was/is a great run blocker. and we could have had him next round......... Anything else you want to tell me?
Lol relax. It's not that serious. Sorry for responding to your forum post

lockdnram21

Legend
I will give the guy a chance and love his upside as a late round pick. I just hate passing on Lamp when Robinson is still your starter.

Draft is a crapshoot anyways so I'll give it a few years before I continue roasting Mcvay
I think they are trying to salvage Robinson.... He's going to be the starting RT watch

Ants

Starter
I'm diggin' what the Raiders are doing. Not that I like the Raiders...just their picks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Round 2
33. GB - Kevin King, CB
36. AZ - Budda Baker, S
37. BUF - Zay Jones, WR
39. NYJ - Marcus Maye, S
48. CIN - Joe Mixon, RB
50. TB - Justin Evans, S
53. DET - Teez Tabor, CB
56. OAK - Obi Melifonwu, S
57. HOU - Zach Cunningham, LB

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like ArDarious Stewart, and I have Josh Reynolds close to him. I think they have the ability to be #1's. Reynolds is a relative sleeper, but I love his tape, and Stewart looks tough as nails, and he has nice RAC.

Reynolds is one of my favorite guys in this class. I'm not big on Stewart. He looked like a guy to me.

What? You thought all those sparq scores....h/w/s measurables....talk of explosive athletes was just talk? C'mon young man, the game is changing....find an athlete...coach him up...

and there's no way a guy running 4.7 gets drafted as a wr...in the top 3 rounds...not in 2017:thinking:

Nope. I took them at their word. I think it's the type of idiotic thinking that landed us Brian Quick and Greg Robinson.

Want to put a bet on Kupp going in the top 3 rounds?(of course, he didn't run a 4.7, so you must be talking about someone else)

P.S. A CB who ran a 4.7 just went in the second round.

P.P.S. A WR who ran a 4.7 went in the third round in 2013...his name? Keenan Allen.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Jordan Reed is listed at 6.2 253. I'm guessing McV needs a Reed to be able to do his thing. Hope it works out that way.

Reed has incredible football-capturing hands--really special receiver.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your preference I'll go Everett, Roullier oh and with that extra 3rd we could take Witherspoon with that and miss out on Holsey. Again it's early in the process freaking out now accomplishes nothing. I didn't expect the pick either but it's hardly the end of the world.

I spend months preparing for today. That gives me the right to react how I will.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If anyone feels like posting the picks for round 3, chime in?

I am just copy and pasting them from the previous post.

I will be here, but unable to stay on the individual picks for round 3.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I said earlier that I could see snead trading down a handful of spots for a 3rd or 4th, and that I figured the pick would be a tight end, but I thought Everett could be taken in the 3rd. I don't remember who picked after the rams but they did take a TE so maybe he wouldn't have been there in the 3rd, and in that case, from what I've read and seen about and from Everett, he was probably one of the top 2 TE s on the rams board so I like the pick, especially since there's another 3rd round selection as part of the deal.