2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
The Los Angeles Rams have traded DE Ethan Westbrooks to the Miami Dolphins for pick #234 (7th round).

Got myself some quality DE depth! With Hayes and Westbrooks soon we'll be the Miami Rams!

The Houston Texans trade their 5th round pick, #169 to the Dallas Cowgirls for Tony Romo

I was waiting for the Romo trade to happen! The Texans just did a great job fixing their QBs. Now have to get someone to develop behind him.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Got myself some quality DE depth! With Hayes and Westbrooks soon we'll be the Miami Rams!

I was waiting for the Romo trade to happen! The Texans just did a great job fixing their QBs. Now have to get someone to develop behind him.

Hang on - is this a real world trade or RODworld?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The CBs are definitely being hit in this draft - just goes to show the potential of the CB class this year...
Yep! 4 CB's and 4 SS/FS taken to this point in the 1st round!!(y)

OK GM's let knock-Off this 1st Round with a Bang and get on to the 2nd Round!!:mrburnsevil:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yep! 4 CB's and 4 SS/FS taken to this point in the 1st round!!(y)
OK GM's let knock-Off this 1st Round with a Bang and get on to the 2nd Round!!:mrburnsevil:

I couldn't agree more Dave - I'd love us to fly through Round 2 like we did the 1st!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think we are doing a pretty decent job here in this mock when it can get confused with the real world. I like it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Only 2 QB's and 3 WR's taken in the 1st Round (w/two picks left to go!) seems like a strangely Low quantity! Quality of QB!?! Yes. Quality of WR's!?! No! Just thinking out load!:D

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Only 2 QB's and 3 WR's taken in the 1st Round (w/two picks left to go!) seems like a strangely Low quantity! Quality of QB!?! Yes. Quality of WR's!?! No! Just thinking out load!:D

I like this year's WR class very much - it's deeper than usual and was hoping to pick up one of the guys I'd got pencilled in the second, but seeing Ross still on the board I had to make a deal to move up and get him. Brandin Cooks will be a distant memory with this guy catching the ball from Brees...

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I think we are doing a pretty decent job here in this mock when it can get confused with the real world. I like it.

I'm fighting a virus which is playing with my head at the moment - I read the posts about Westbrooks and Romo and I thought - Wooah, when did that happen - the thing is they make so much sense too

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just Noticed that @Merlin is 'Lurking' around! Could it be long before he makes his pick!!?!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
With the 31st pick the Atlanta Falcons select Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the 31st pick the Atlanta Falcons select Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana.
Really sold pick Merlin! He had a 10 yard split time of 1.82 at the combine, so he can hustle!(y) Plus he benched 26x and had a 4.68 short shuttle! I figured he fall right about here!(y);):D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Really sold pick Merlin! He had a 10 yard split time of 1.82 at the combine, so he can hustle!(y) Plus he benched 26x and had a 4.68 short shuttle! I figured he fall right about here!(y);):D

Thanks Dave. Was a bit of a reach, but Atlanta's got some serious need up front and I don't like the depth of the OL positions in this draft. Really liked Feeney's Senior Bowl performance, enough so that I can overlook some injury history and cross my fingers lol.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The Tennessee Titans (with just a faint glimmer of regret after watching their board slip away) select LB Zach Cunningham - Vanderbilt.

This is a big prototypical LB with the size to take on blockers up the middle and enough speed to cover TEs. He can definitely bulk up his frame a bit, but with Wesley Woodyard having one foot out the door, the Titans can focus on easing Cunningham into the mix and making sure he's NFL ready.

I missed out on John Ross and Conley, so I'm kinda pissed about letting them slip by. Cunningham and extra ammo in the 3rd makes me feel a bit better.

@Ramrocket is up
@TK42-RAM is on deck

The 2nd round has officially begun!