2017 full 7 rd ROD Mock Draft: Completed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Very helpful Shaun.(y)
I'm glad that @nighttrain decided to take charge as I don't have the time to do it again this year.
Here's some (maybe) helpful hints train:
1. Be prepared to either make a pick yourself (or have a fallback GM) for the occasional tardy GM.
2. Make sure you have at least two standby GMs ready to replace any GM who drops out. We've yet to finish a mock with the same GMs we started with.
3. If a change in the rules I used works better for you go for it.
4. Rely on the other GMs to help you out as you'll probably need their help. I know I did.:help::grouphug:
Good luck guys and I hope you get some great players in the real draft.

Hey shaun, did you change your email address? I've sent you a couple of emails and had no response.
thank you Alan
train

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Very helpful Shaun.(y)
I'm glad that @nighttrain decided to take charge as I don't have the time to do it again this year.
Here's some (maybe) helpful hints train:
1. Be prepared to either make a pick yourself (or have a fallback GM) for the occasional tardy GM.
2. Make sure you have at least two standby GMs ready to replace any GM who drops out. We've yet to finish a mock with the same GMs we started with.
3. If a change in the rules I used works better for you go for it.
4. Rely on the other GMs to help you out as you'll probably need their help. I know I did.:help::grouphug:
Good luck guys and I hope you get some great players in the real draft.

Hey shaun, did you change your email address? I've sent you a couple of emails and had no response.
Hey Alan, hope you're well, not change my email my man, but migrated servers a few months back - I'll drop you an email tonight.