2016-Rams trade up to #1 (old thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

correct me If im worng but we don't we have the same number of picks in this draft albeit lower rounds than before the trade ?

if so if Snisher can nab an extra with a trade of Keenum or Foles (2nd or 3rd from Denver ? ) then maybe we get a franchise QB AND an extra pick (obviously not including next years draft picks lost )

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
just wish they coulda kept a 2nd for tyler boyd

edit: also, the draft is gonna be very boring this year :(

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I woke up to this. We gave up wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. Yay we have NO picks this year or next. Who's our No. 1 WR and TE, DT/CB/FS depth.

Count me as disappointed got once. Mannion was a wasted pick and now we see Mason was as well.

Also why trade now?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Maybe we can get a third round pick out of Denver for Keenum. Or even a second since it's a late second.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Some Rams fans regret this trade now. All Rams fans will come to regret this trade eventually.

Mark my words.

throw-penalty-flag1.jpg

Attachments

• Troll Spray.jpg
    Troll Spray.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by a moderator:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I woke up to this. We gave up wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. Yay we have NO picks this year or next. Who's our No. 1 WR and TE, DT/CB/FS depth.

Count me as disappointed got once. Mannion was a wasted pick and now we see Mason was as well.

Also why trade now?
#1 WR Britt
#1 TE Kendricks
We have 4 guys that can play SS on the roster, two that can play FS and seven CB on the roster. We have four DT on the roster.
Mannion wasn't a wasted pick he's a young and cheap backup. And you can't fault the Rams for Madon off field that's garbage.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

Also why trade now?

Isaiah Battle

You can't seriously call the Mason pick a bad one. He had a stout rookie year and looked like he would be a good contributer to the offense. Snead and Fisher didn't know Mason would lose his sense when Gurley was drafted.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes!!! Omg Holy shit I'm happy!!! We will be getting a real QB!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Just seems wasted is all, like maybe our picks this year would have helped resolve Mason and Mannion ya know.

I guess we'll recruit Moss from retirement.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Britt is not a #1, 99% of ROD agreed in years past and recent. Can't fool me on that or even Kendricks.

No one was locked into Wentz till a few months ago.

Sure be excited but also prepare for some huge disappointments as well.