2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robert

Rookie
Am I the only one scared of this pick? I guess not completely sold on robinson

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Me too, but I won't complain about Robinson. I just wanted Sam to get some beef up front, and help the running game be the best!

We will definitely abuse teams in the run game. This guy is an amazing run blocker.

My only problem is his pass blocking. Hopefully he gets up to par by the time the season starts.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
LONG-ROBINSON-WELLS-SAFFOLD-BARSKDALE

Makings of a pretty damn good OL.

And if we can get younger and better at C and (maybe RT) could finally be an area of real strength.

6'5" 332. That is one large man.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We look to have one of the most overpowering lines in the NFL for sure. Saffold and Robinson are two of the strongest OLs in the game.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Perfect pick, fills our top need and gives us talent for years to come

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
AWESOME. Look at our O-line now - Long (hopefully) or Robinson Saffold, Wells, Robinson, Barksdale.

@ Robert - I think we're all a bit scared off first round tackles because of Jason Smith - but this guy could be Orlando Pace 2.0.

We haven't been to the playoffs since Pace retired - but we're going to be back soon because of him partly. Awesome pick.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
This is the type of pick we need to control the line of scrimmage. In our division that's what it's all about.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Reach by the jags, hope it doesn't bite them in the ass again. Their QB reaches tend to get ugly.

RamEERS

Pastor
i love all these comparison of Bortles to Rapistburger... know who else was compared to him back in the day? Blaine Gabbert