2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I forgot we don't pick after Houston this round lol damn :( we gotta trade up and get some secondary help

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Teddy was highly rated prior to the offseason buzz. I like him.

I'm glad he's not in our division.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Nice move by the Vikes to finish out a very interesting night.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
anyone have video of Donald being interviewed? I missed it because I was all excited about us drafting him

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We made the second best pick of the first round. Bridgewater was the best. Brilliant pick. Minnesota is going places.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Opening day just might've got a little tougher @jrry32

Opening day just got tougher for Bridgewater! First game of his career and he is subjected to the DL from hell! I better get my get well soon card in the mail to him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LaMarcus Joyner is probably pretty high on our board but man...the DB's are flyin off the board quick.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Was that the most db's ever taken in the first round/ That was unreal how they flew off the boards!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This second round pick is going to test Snead and Fisher... We need DB help and they are almost out of stock.

A55VA6

Legend
So now that the 2012 Rams/Redskins RG3 trade is complete, this is what the trade has come out to be:

Rams get: Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Isaiah Pead, Rokevious Watkins, Alec Ogletree, Stedman Bailey, Zac Stacy, Greg Robinson....

Redskins get: Robert Griffin III.

LMFAO. Rams win.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
LOVE this guy!
I will say from what I've seen... Robinson has absolutely the right attitude. I can't see him being the penalty knucklehead some people are claiming he will be.