2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
theres about to be a run on CBs, if there was ever a time to make a way in the 1st round,, now would be that time

And now Verretts gone. He's a Injured Reserve candidate though given his frame and style of play so I'm not TOO bothered about that - except that it makes it even more important to consider a trade up now.

Robert

Rookie
I say we sit tight now and take the best corner on the board in the second I really like Desir,

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I ain't going to kid you. When the Eagle took Marcus Smith I said "who?". Then when Rich Eisen laughed because he saw the Eagles fan sit down in shame, I laughed out loud for like 2 minutes. I'm glad I'm not an eagles fan

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Cardinals pick up Bucannon. He was apparently a Rams draft target based on their visits.

Interesting pick, but a good pick to me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cardinals pick up Bucannon. He was apparently a Rams draft target based on their visits.

Interesting pick, but a good pick to me.

Yeah. I think Fisher just pounded the table.

Robert

Rookie
Yeah would have them rather drafted carr. Defenses In The west just keep getting better