2014 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I hate ESPN. Have to inject Johnny Manziel in every discussion. Muted it after about 2 minutes.
Much like NBC and Daniel Sterns NBA of 10-15 years ago, ESPN and the NFL is desperately trying to force young superstars upon the masses despite the players' not having done much in terms of winning anything important yet.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
What are you stuffing those mushrooms with User?

Pre stuffed. Imitation crab I'm sure could be real though don't think so lol. Idk, they're from dierbergs and they're always pretty damn good. I just stopped and picked up some stuff on the way home.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We've got Wade Phillips on Sky Sports. Seems ok.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone see the awkward interview moments ago between Fisher and Silver on NFLN?

Silver is in the Rams war room for the night. He asked a question about building the lines, and Fisher got kinda flustered/pissy looking as if the question somehow came from his access to the war room.

Maybe I'm over thinking it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've got $5,000 ROD bucks riding on G.Robinson as our first pick. It was a lot of money when i made that bet. Now it's silly.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
OMG... we have a discussion thread about draft day! I'm loving this!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I hate ESPN. Have to inject Johnny Manziel in every discussion. Muted it after about 2 minutes.

Sigh... No shit.

Brother is in the process of hooking up nfls stream delay or not. 2 hours of Espn and we're all already about to lose our shit. Fucking snooze fest too. Not even taking about the draft? WTF???

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm watching NFL Network because ESPN is garbage.

Fisher did just say that the Rams know who their guy is, have zeroed in on him this past week. Also said they will most likely use all 10 minutes on the clock. lol

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm watching NFL Network because ESPN is garbage.

Fisher did just say that the Rams know who their guy is, have zeroed in on him this past week. Also said they will most likely use all 10 minutes on the clock. lol

10 minutes of absolute buttcheek clinch

scifiman

Making chicken teriyaki and fried rice. Got my water and smokes and all set to go. The wife (Steelers and Rams fan) is on board. Kids don't care much (10 & 11). All is good.

Any last minute predictions?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Oh, I'm going to go put on my Bradford jersey. Last time I wore that at a draft, we took Quinn

Mick

Pro Bowler
I know it has to be an experience of a lifetime, but I can't help feeling bad for some of those kids just announced....they ain't going in round one...:(

Memphis Ram

Legend
Gil Brandt said he told a couple that they wouldn't go in the first round when he invited them, but they still wanted to come.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Damn. I'm at work til 5, then commuting home. Probably won't get home til 5:40.