1st Round | Pick 10, Rams select: RB Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The guy is the best college RB ive seen in forever. Holy crap, I cant believe we just drafted him

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
WOW!
Are they now going to try to trade one of our other backs?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I like: we're obviously picking BPA

What I don't like: our plan for the oline remains MIA

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Y
We cry about BPA all the time when the need picks bust. Guerly was BPA. The only other acceptable pick at 10 was Parker. Glad they didn't force a need pick. If healthy Guerly is AP. Guy is outstanding. Go watch him on YouTube. He has it all.
YouTube?? Ok, then watch Melvin Gordon highlights. Confused by this pick for a couple of reasons...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Interesting pick. I get the feeling everything they're doing is geared to win in 2016. Possibly a lame duck team in St. Louis. Picking a guy they have to wait for when they have other immediate needs. If Fisher and Snead are willing to wait and possibly end up with another losing season, I gotta think Kroenke made it clear he's giving them a pass if they have another losing season. Build now and have a team ready for LA in 2016. Just a thought.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Fellas....there's still quite a few players that can still be oline starters in the 2nd and 3rd round. Relax.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I was talking with friends and said I, being a UGA homer, would love Todd Gurley with our pick! Funny on this board, before his injury, people were hoping Gurley would be a Rams! This is a Jeff Fisher type of runner who is bigger, faster and stronger than Tre Mason! Hopefully his knee is AP strong and if so this will be a fun season!

Go Rams!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This was a ballsy and high risk pick. It's very difficult for me to like this one. Just wow....

FRO

Legend
This draft is incredibly weak. I would have liked if we could trade down, but we got the BPA. Can't fault them for that. AP fell because of injury too.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I want it to be known right off that I only support this pick if he turns out to be great. If he turns out to be a dud just remember I never supported it then. Say what? o_O

Maybe a trade of one of the Rams other RB's is in the works? They are kind of log jammed back there now.

Athos

Legend
Do I get credit for this?

I believe I was the 1st to make a thread called:

"Todd Gurley, Would You?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: