Your One Rams Christmas Wish?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
An offensive line that does its job,a Qb that can at the very least manage the game.And a OC that can bring it all together, we have all the other pieces already.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
houston-superbowl-logo.png

No point in wishing small.

Athos

Legend
Travel back in time, bring back the younger versions of the GSOT offense, and pair that with Gurley and Tavon and a healthy current defense.

Hell while we're at it, bring a young A. Williams too!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That the Rams finish with a healthier record than the Saints and/or the Dolphins

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
...Brees has won a Super Bowl. If we could somehow get him AND draft a true #1 WR, our team would be formidable...Our team would probably be not only a play off team, but a division winner.

(y)(y)(y)

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Above all, the Rams stay my hometown team. Anything else is like buying rims for a car that's being repossessed.

After that, if I've been THAT good this year, I'd say a coaching change.

Third, a third straight pro bowl player drafted in the first. Whether that's a LT who slides GRob to guard or a QB who makes conversations about Mannion irrelevant or a WR. As long as it's an offensive player who contributes right away and doesn't need 15 years of development.

But really, I'll be just thrilled to death with a team here next year. Winners or lovable losers, I need a team here.