Your One Rams Christmas Wish?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Ok, it's Christmas, time of good will to all men etc. I'm sat here at work just wondering in an ideal scenario what would be my one Christmas wish for the Rams. Mine would be simple:

A disgruntled Drew Brees fancies a change of scenery for a season or two before retiring and signs with the Rams. I'd love to see what a top QB could do with the team as it stands. Someone who is truly talented, I'm certain that we'd be a playoff team with him. It would also let us focus on other positions in the draft because I'm really not impressed with ANY of the QB choices this year...

I'd also like to see what he could do for my man Mannion, I've likened him to Brees before, I just think having a mentor like Brees would make Mannion. I believe he has the tools to be our franchise guy of the future.

*Disclaimer: I've chosen Brees for a number of reasons.
1. Rumours are he's not happy at New Orleans.
2. He fits the profile of Fish's pocket passer QB
3. I couldn't see ARod or Brady leaving their teams ;)
4. I think Payton Manning should retire :p

What about you guys? What would be YOUR Rams wish????

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that stan kroenke in any way, shape or form, is no longer able to own the Rams next season.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Ok, it's Christmas, time of good will to all men etc. I'm sat here at work just wondering in an ideal scenario what would be my one Christmas wish for the Rams. Mine would be simple:

A disgruntled Drew Brees fancies a change of scenery for a season or two before retiring and signs with the Rams. I'd love to see what a top QB could do with the team as it stands. Someone who is truly talented, I'm certain that we'd be a playoff team with him. It would also let us focus on other positions in the draft because I'm really not impressed with ANY of the QB choices this year...

I'd also like to see what he could do for my man Mannion, I've likened him to Brees before, I just think having a mentor like Brees would make Mannion. I believe he has the tools to be our franchise guy of the future.

*Disclaimer: I've chosen Brees for a number of reasons.
1. Rumours are he's not happy at New Orleans.
2. He fits the profile of Fish's pocket passer QB
3. I couldn't see ARod or Brady leaving their teams ;)
4. I think Payton Manning should retire :p

What about you guys? What would be YOUR Rams wish????

If we got Brees on board, i'd have no problem with that. Let him choose the OC he wants to work with, and let him and that OC craft the offense.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't pick just one and since it's a Christmas list why limit myself.

The move talk is settled one no matter what the end result is and we can move on.
Mannion takes the reigns and is a huge surprise becoming the next long tenured QB in the league taking the Rams on to a decade of winning years, playoffs and SBs.
A shiny new 1st round can't miss WR who produces from game 1

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't pick just one and since it's a Christmas list why limit myself.

The move talk is settled one no matter what the end result is and we can move on.
Mannion takes the reigns and is a huge surprise becoming the next long tenured QB in the league taking the Rams on to a decade of winning years, playoffs and SBs.
A shiny new 1st round can't miss WR who produces from game 1

I can't argue with either of those - I have had enough of the will they won't they talk too - lets just sort it out once and for all.
I too want to see Mannion lead the Rams to multiple SBs
And a complimentary threat to Austin and Gurley makes my mouth water

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Instead of one, a Christmas list:
1. Win last 2 and finish .500
2. Rams stay in STL
3. We somehow, someway acquire a legit starting QB
4. Playoffs in 2016

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That we have to stop "wishing" the team would be successful, that it just happens on its own....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anything besides another cheatriots vs. seahags superbowl

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Warren Beatty suits up as our starting QB for 2016

image.jpg

image.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
QBOTF.

An end to the relocation saga one way or another would really help the franchise though...not difficult to see why fans are shy of committing hard earned cash when the owner wants to get out of town.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
We somehow keep both Jenks and Tru without breaking the bank, and Gaines comes back at %110 next season.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Paxton Lynch if we don't get Jared Goff.....and ya, I'll take Cook as a consolation prize....