Your One Rams Christmas Wish?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we trade for any QB I would prefer Rivers. He's been suffering behind that OL in San Dog, and after that the Rams OL is gonna look like the Hogs of the 80s. He signed a 4 year extension in August I think it was, and the Chargers might be thinking of reloading at QB if the price is right and if they make a change at head coach. I'm a little worried about how much Brees has left in the tank.

But all that aside it all goes back to OC. If Fish doesn't get that solved nothing is gonna matter, this offense is gonna remain garbage.

As to what I want for Christmas: Russell Wilson blowin snot bubbles as they cart him off the field. Yeah, I know, I'm not a nice dude.

ohiorams

Rookie
image-jpg.11505

I like that helmet a lot !!

ohiorams

Rookie
until we get a QB with a cool name and looks really handsome with his helmet off,we arent getting a Christmas wish of a winning team !

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I want for Christmas is for Case Keenum to have another great game in Seattle. If he doesn't, my new year's wish is for Mannion to have a great game in San Fran - lol. I am so tired of this QB BS!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Resign Mark Barron.
Tru can walk - don't overpay him.
Also want the Jackrabbit back - overpay if you have to.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
A franchise Quarterback but if that is to expensive I'll settle for Martz as OC.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Ok, it's Christmas, time of good will to all men etc. I'm sat here at work just wondering in an ideal scenario what would be my one Christmas wish for the Rams. Mine would be simple:

A disgruntled Drew Brees fancies a change of scenery for a season or two before retiring and signs with the Rams. I'd love to see what a top QB could do with the team as it stands. Someone who is truly talented, I'm certain that we'd be a playoff team with him. It would also let us focus on other positions in the draft because I'm really not impressed with ANY of the QB choices this year...

I'd also like to see what he could do for my man Mannion, I've likened him to Brees before, I just think having a mentor like Brees would make Mannion. I believe he has the tools to be our franchise guy of the future.

*Disclaimer: I've chosen Brees for a number of reasons.
1. Rumours are he's not happy at New Orleans.
2. He fits the profile of Fish's pocket passer QB
3. I couldn't see ARod or Brady leaving their teams ;)
4. I think Payton Manning should retire :p

What about you guys? What would be YOUR Rams wish????
I talked to drew at length and he is not leaving NO . He wants to finish career there. Rams moving to LA would be more appealing for him but he likes NO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 8000 lb gorilla in the room is how the relocation drama plays out within a month.....I will ignore it here too, and say with the OP that I want Drew Brees so bad it hurts. I love what Keenum did this last week, but don't have much confidence in him over the long term. Mannion? I liked watching him throw at the combine, but don't know much about him otherwise. Brees has won a Super Bowl. If we could somehow get him AND draft a true #1 WR, our team would be formidable...Our team would probably be not only a play off team, but a division winner.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
I talked to drew at length and he is not leaving NO . He wants to finish career there. Rams moving to LA would be more appealing for him but he likes NO.

Irregardless of what anyone wants, if they do move to LA they will have an advantage in recruiting players and coaches as they prefer to live in LA. This combined with a very wealthy owner is a huge advantage and one the lakers enjoyed for many years. Of course this doesn't ensure a winning team if the players and or coaches are subpar. From what I was told very recently by someone on staff, the future QB is probably not on the roster so there is that..
The 8000 lb gorilla in the room is how the relocation drama plays out within a month.....I will ignore it here too, and say with the OP that I want Drew Brees so bad it hurts. I love what Keenum did this last week, but don't have much confidence in him over the long term. Mannion? I liked watching him throw at the combine, but don't know much about him otherwise. Brees has won a Super Bowl. If we could somehow get him AND draft a true #1 WR, our team would be formidable...Our team would probably be not only a play off team, but a division winner.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
until we get a QB with a cool name and looks really handsome with his helmet off,we arent getting a Christmas wish of a winning team !

Case Keenum is a cool name, same with Sean Mannion. QB sounding names ya know. Nick Foles I thought so... Seriously Case Keenum, awesome!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wanted to go through everyone's wish and grant it, but then give a negative consequence, but I decided it would be too mean.

ohiorams

Rookie
Case Keenum is a cool name, same with Sean Mannion. QB sounding names ya know. Nick Foles I thought so... Seriously Case Keenum, awesome!

no,it has to be American classic or your screwed
Case Keenum = Browning Nagle. Case Keenum is a great surfer name

Troy Aikman- sounds like a German surfer name but he's better looking
solid names,names with a hard consonant
Tom Brady, Bart Starr,
Joe Montana, Dan Marino
Johnny Unitas
Kenny the Snake Stabler
Terry Bradshaw
Joe Namath
Jim Kelly
Kurt Warner
short, hard and to the point

you stand a better chance if his first name is Jeff,Jim, John or Joe

Pat Haden, Chris Everett= female Tennis pro's

tumblr_m384zycRBg1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

dont ask me to explain Favre...?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the third year in a row, the Rams draft a player that makes the pro bowl....and this one plays QB.