Your Favorite Short Term Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Mark Clayton. Too bad he couldn't stay healthy

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Steve Israel, Pete Holohan, Troy Drayton, Alexander Wright, David Lang, Blair Bush, Ryan McNeil. To name a few

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Titus Young

Poor guy was only a Ram for 10 days, then released... had serious mental health problems.

Just remember him as a “what were they thinking” signing

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Adam archuleta ... man that back injury he got ruined him he was never the same .

Honourable mentions to CJ Anderson .. the cowboys playoff game was a thing of beauty

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Danario Alexander for sure. There was a long period of darkness where fantastic Danario's 6 games per season was the only resemblance of a #1 receiver that we had.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also Marcus Peters. Dude came in and really bought into what we were trying to accomplish.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Titus Young

Poor guy was only a Ram for 10 days, then released... had serious mental health problems.

Just remember him as a “what were they thinking” signing

We never signed him.

I remember that. We brought him into the building and even Fisher took a pass. Within a week or so, he was arrested for some serious crimes and that was that.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kevin Carter probably doesn't qualify, although he did spend more years with other teams than the six with the Rams. Dude doesn't get talked about enough and led the NFL in sacks in 1999

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Blue font* Eric Weddle

Seriously though just going by here recently id say my favorite was probably John Sullivan. Without him at C we might not have had that 2018 superbowl appearance.

Talib and Suh were runners up. When Talib was healthy and on the field he could shut most WRs down for the most part. Suh was so so during the 2018 season but once we hit post season he turned it on. Plus AD benefited from his presence that year. So when Talib was healthy and Suh wasnt coasting the defense looked very good.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Im thinking players that you really liked but didn't stay more than 3-4 years. Even shorter.

I really liked Tommy Polly, Pisa Tinoisamoa and even Jarametrius Butler.

My favorite short term Ram tho....Kyle Turley! I fucking loved that attitude. A guy that will kick your ass on and off the field.
Wendell Tucker made some plays on the receiving end of passes from Gabe in 1968 & 1969, then suddenly wasn't producing in 1970. Any old-timers remember him? And know what the deal was with him all the sudden disappearing?