Wow, so ... Hill? Davis? Keenum?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend

Doesn't know the offense. Backups get very few if any reps during the week = Tebow Package till he learns.

Memphis Ram

Legend

No I wouldn't give Keenum a Tebow package as I wouldn't have even signed him if it wasn't to replace Davis.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Well, I thought 13-3 was possible and THAT is clearly nonsense now. Unfortunately, 0-16...isn't. I like the Rams to win 4-6 games this season based on what they actually showed in an actual NFL game (it seems potential is a dirty word to this staff).

Four or five wins would be a total disaster IMO. Just a nightmare. I'd rather win one.

That's a low enough win total to make our season a complete joke, but it's too many wins to secure a top QB in the draft. Winning 4 or 5 games would pretty much be the worst case scenario with no silver lining.