With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• Rams are legit. Rams win more than they lose

Votes: 57 63.3%
  • Meh...They are going to lose more than they win

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athos

Legend
If we smack the Iggles around, I smell the possibility of still getting an 8-8 record.

If the defense actually shows up (and against the Iggles patchwork O-line, they'd better) maybe 9-7.

If the defense still hasn't improved...I will remain very worried about that unit.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Philly didn't do jack against the niners yesterday. Score was really misleading. Should of lost without it being close.
That said, I still think they are a very good team and a scary offense. So if we win in their house it's a big statement, I think.
Agree. The Rams will play a completely different Eagles team so need to bring it big time. We do not have the script of Philly coughing up 4 gift turnovers like the 49ers always get (see Cowboys 4 turnovers). The circumstances are pretty much same as Dallas -- they laid an egg against the 49ers and will regroup to play the Rams tough. Despite that, the Rams played well enough to beat Dallas and can beat the Eagles, too.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I put the Rams at 11-5 this season IF they 'Come-On' like I think the will against Philly, and Blow-them-out! Rams WIN 42-17!!:D

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Agree. The Rams will play a completely different Eagles team so need to bring it big time. We do not have the script of Philly coughing up 4 gift turnovers like the 49ers always get (see Cowboys 4 turnovers). The circumstances are pretty much same as Dallas -- they laid an egg against the 49ers and will regroup to play the Rams tough. Despite that, the Rams played well enough to beat Dallas and can beat the Eagles, too.
Dallas loss still bites. No way we should of lost.

joeyknish

UDFA
I'm not scared of the Eagles or 49ers this year. The team I fear the most is the Chargers. Man they look good.

You guys are a confident 1-2 bunch. All things pointed to a Niners win yesterday, but don't expect to come to "our house" and get a victory. Rams are an excellent bounce back game for the Eagles to set things straight.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You guys are a confident 1-2 bunch. All things pointed to a Niners win yesterday, but don't expect to come to "our house" and get a victory. Rams are an excellent bounce back game for the Eagles to set things straight.
Exactly what about us makes this so for that patchwork line of yours? If anything this is the perfect game for our DL to get on track.

joeyknish

UDFA
Philly didn't do jack against the niners yesterday. Score was really misleading. Should of lost without it being close.
That said, I still think they are a very good team and a scary offense. So if we win in their house it's a big statement, I think.

That's a more reasonable response.

joeyknish

UDFA
Exactly what about us makes this so for that patchwork line of yours? If anything this is the perfect game for our DL to get on track.

I thought the patch work line would get exposed against the Niners, and it did. But, we're getting one starter back (the right tackle) which should help solidify everything. For virtually every POS game that the offense has had under CK, the next game the offense came back lights out.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
gr_bad_smell.jpg

Smells like bird poo in here!

joeyknish

UDFA
Tell me, is the Rams starting quarterback still Shaun Hill? Why would a back up journeyman have any expectation to beat a playoff team on the road? How is he going to put up at least the 28 points it will take to match the Eagles?

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I thought the patch work line would get exposed against the Niners, and it did. But, we're getting one starter back (the right tackle) which should help solidify everything. For virtually every POS game that the offense has had under CK, the next game the offense came back lights out.
"Lights out" like that come from behind win, at home, against the Jags? Or that impressive performance against the skins? I have yet to see your team play a "lights out" game this season.

AZRamsFan93

Actually the Rams played well enough to LOSE to Dallas, last I checked....

Philly's O-line has been decimated by injuries, and the Whiners run D is good enough to make the Eagles one dimensional. Bad news for the good guys is that the Eagles get some reinforcements just in time for the Rams game - Lane Johnson (starting right tackle) comes off of suspension.

Our run D had better up their game for the Eagles. Please don't tell me about "we only give up a few big plays", because McCoy and Sproles are ALL ABOUT big plays.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Tell me, is the Rams starting quarterback still Shaun Hill? Why would a back up journeyman have any expectation to beat a playoff team on the road? How is he going to put up at least the 28 points it will take to match the Eagles?
Not sure yet who the starter will be, but I believe this is a game that will be dictated more by the D than the O and last night showed what an above average D does to Kelly's O, this year at least. You got into the playoffs last year, IMO, based on D's not having any tape and a very weak conference. And yes, I think our D is better than what you played last night.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If we smack the Iggles around, I smell the possibility of still getting an 8-8 record.

If the defense actually shows up (and against the Iggles patchwork O-line, they'd better) maybe 9-7.

If the defense still hasn't improved...I will remain very worried about that unit.

I'm with you Athos, this is a game where the defense is going to have to bring plenty to the table or it could get really ugly. No more 3 man fronts, and lots of pressure on Foles because if he gets time the Rams are dead.

AZRamsFan93

And yes, I think our D is better than what you played last night.
I like confidence, but grounded in reality. What have you seen to date that makes you think the Rams D is better than the hated Whiners D?

IMHO, the Whiners issues have been all about their offense. Their defense is still quite stout - backed up by both statistics and the eye test.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Depending on who's starting, either optimistic or somewhere in the middle. Let's beat the Eagles first though. We're underdogs in this one.

ram007

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How long before the Rams-Eagles kickoff?