With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

With win against Eagles and a 2-2 record, how would you feel about Rams?

• Rams are legit. Rams win more than they lose

Votes: 57 63.3%
  • Meh...They are going to lose more than they win

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I still believe that the Rams can put a winning team on the field this year,but they have to play smart and take advantage of mistakes, cut down on their own mistakes,and get the defense to play how we all expected them to.It won't be easy but I believe they have enough talent on the team to get it done......GO RAMS

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'd be in the middle of the two poll options. Optimistic but not ready to say we're about to light the NFL on fire.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm of the view that IF Davis starts and can continue in the same vein and IF the defense sorts itself out, then we could end up with a winning record (i think the latter of those two 'Ifs' is more likely by the way). If Tampa can go to Pittsburgh and win then I'm not writing off any of the Rams games this year, no matter how tough the schedule might be.

Philly5

Rookie
I had us at 8 or 9 wins at full strength with a 2-1 or 3-0 start. Our division is Brutal and the schedule is nasty. A win vs Eagles would be very nice though. They got OL problems.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm not scared of the Eagles or 49ers this year. The team I fear the most is the Chargers. Man they look good.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They got a shot if the defense can step up and we don't start getting hammered with injuries. Our offense is good, actually, and getting better.

If Davis is announced as the starter than its an automatic Playoff berth, though. I hope Fisher knows that, he's KW 2.0

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
DySnP8P.gif

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Hard to say, we are still trying to figure out what this team is. I have said since the offseason this is a 10 win team. I still expect them to win against Philly and expect them to win 10 and anything less is not good enough

Mick

Pro Bowler
Honestly, if the defense does what it did last year, and gets it figured out....this team of ours could really turn some heads....the offense is capable, it just needs to defense to give it some help.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
How about a 'They are who we thought they were' option?

I looked at this team in the preseason and I saw a 7-9 win team with a 10 win ceiling. They're young and inconsistent, just as I thought they'd be.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
A victory against Philly would do a lot for this team and the fans. I know a lot people were encouraged by a close contest with the Cowboys, a victory in Philly would really be an eye opener. Conversely, getting blown up wouldn't really get me too down. Philly's pretty damn good.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It'll be tough. The Iggles will be motivated after being shut down by the 9ners. But, if the defense comes out ready to play after the bye, we'll have a shot to go somewhere. If the defense comes out shitty again, I expect it to remain that way the rest of the year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Philly didn't do jack against the niners yesterday. Score was really misleading. Should of lost without it being close.
That said, I still think they are a very good team and a scary offense. So if we win in their house it's a big statement, I think.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Depends how we win.

This is where I'd be.

If the offense scores a few TDs and the defense shows up and limits Philly to less than 21 (pretty big feat in my eyes), then I'd be cuatiously optimistic they are onto something.

If they win but the defense continues to struggle? I wouldn't feel too good.