With the 2nd and 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft... (ROD predictions!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
With the 2nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Greg Robinson.

With the 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Aaron Donald.

Those are my two picks weather we trade up, trade down, or stay put with our picks.

Who do you guys believe we pick? We shall see who gets BOTH picks right tomorrow! Get your popcorn ready! :popcorn:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I predict the Rams will trade up the 13th pick and the 2nd round pick and pick both Sammy Watkins and Jadeveon Clowney so everyone would be kumbaya on the internets.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Robinson & Dennard....perfect fits for what I percieve them wanting to be on offense and defense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Predict:
1. S.Watkins
13. Z.Martin

Want:
1. G.Robinson
13. A.Donald

GreenMays

UDFA
Houston takes Clowney. We trade down with #2. One of the teams needing a QB below JAX and CLE has fallen in love with Manziel and will trade up.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Want: Watkins/Martin

Believe: Matthews/Donald

paceram

Pro Bowler
With the 2nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Greg Robinson.

With the 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Aaron Donald.

Those are my two picks weather we trade up, trade down, or stay put with our picks.

Who do you guys believe we pick? We shall see who gets BOTH picks right tomorrow! Get your popcorn ready! :popcorn:

I will be very happy with either Robinson or Watkins at #2 but I am really hoping they can and will get Aaron Donald with the 13th pick!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Mathews
Evans

Haven't a clue which way they go. Here's to the Rams drafting the perfect players for the team that end up being the BPA available at the time that just so happen to fill the greatest needs of the team that results in the Rams making the playoffs this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT SO! MAKE IT SO! MAKE IT SO! MAKE IT SO! :cheers:

moklerman

Warner-phile
They trade out of the #2 slot but remain in the top 10 somewhere and take Khalil Mack. At #13 they stay put and take Taylor Lewan.

Simba

Rookie
I really hope we are going to trade down with ATL (2nd overall) for a 6th pick, a 37th and a first round 2015 draft.So ...
6a Matthews
13a Dix or Pryor

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Rams stay at 2 Robinson, if they trade down Matthews
At 13 CB's Gilbert or Dennard.