With the 2nd and 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft... (ROD predictions!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I feel like the Rams are going to do something that amazes everybody, something nobody (or not many) expected. We tend to do that, good or bad.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've gone for

1.2 - Robinson
1.3 - Pryor

But to be perfectly honest there are a few guys that I'd be happy with in the top 13

V3

Hall of Fame
Mack and Dennard. Just what I think, not what I want.

JYB

Starter
1a. Robinson
1b. Justin Gilbert
2. Deone Bucannon

Would love Donald at #13, but he's going to the Bucs -- too perfect for Lovie's 3-technique.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
1a. Robinson
1b. Justin Gilbert
2. Deone Bucannon

Would love Donald at #13, but he's going to the Bucs -- too perfect for Lovie's 3-technique.
I could certainly live with that but hope the picks are:

1. Robinson
2. Donald (although I fear you're right about Tampa)

Nice avatar, btw! Welcome to ROD. :party:

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Trade down with both picks
. One doesn't go well
Settle for
Evans
Verret
plus a couple seconds and a fourth

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
JFF wont last much longer then Tebow did in the league. Hopefully he goes to some small market somewhere.

RamsFan14

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd be really happy if we did end up with Evans with our #13th pick, I just don't think he'll fall that far.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Before I said Robinson and Donald.

Now I'm going Robinson at 2 and Verrett after a trade down from 13.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Want:
Watkins
Gilbert

Predict:
Clowney
Donald

I will be a little surprised if the Rams pick two Defensive Linemen with their two #1 picks BUT if they did get both Clowney and Donald I think the Rams would soon have the best Defensive Line in the NFL and would for years to come!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I feel like the Rams are going to do something that amazes everybody, something nobody (or not many) expected. We tend to do that, good or bad.
Yes, I'm prepared to be surprised. I don't think any of the mock drafts will be close at the end of the day.

V3

Hall of Fame
There has been a strange silence from the Rams when it comes to both Mack and Watkins.

Memphis Ram

Legend
With the 2nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Greg Robinson.

With the 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the St. Louis Rams select... Aaron Donald.

Those are my two picks weather we trade up, trade down, or stay put with our picks.

Who do you guys believe we pick? We shall see who gets BOTH picks right tomorrow! Get your popcorn ready! :popcorn:

zZN6aa1.gif

Alan

Legend
JYB in for a penny, in for a pound:
1a. Robinson
1b. Justin Gilbert
2. Deone Bucannon
Welcome to the ROD JYB! (y):welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Why don't you stop by here Re: Introduce Yourself thread and let us know a little bit about you. :)
We're glad you decided to join our little community JYB. If you've done any lurking before you decided to take the plunge you know that we're a very knowledgeable group who take great pride in our ability to always have a civil discourse on every topic. I'm sure you'll love it here if you're of like mind.:D
upload_2014-5-8_16-43-35.jpeg

“...but most of all he liked to listen to stories of real life. He smiled gleefully as he listened to such stories, putting in words and asking questions, all aiming at bringing out clearly the moral beauty of the action of which he was told. Attachments, friendships, love, as Pierre understood them, Karataev had none, but he loved and lived on affectionate terms with every creature with whom he was thrown in life, and especially so with man- not with any particular man, but with the men that happened to be before his eyes.
But his life, as he looked at it, had no meaning as a separate life. It only had meaning as part of a whole, of which he was at all times conscious.”

Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace