With the 2nd and 13th pick in the 2014 NFL draft... (ROD predictions!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamEERS

Pastor
This is 100% guaranteed
Rams trade the 2nd overall pick for the 13th pick and the number 12th pick in the second..

what they do after these trades is up for grabs...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is 100% guaranteed
Rams trade the 2nd overall pick for the 13th pick and the number 12th pick in the second..

what they do after these trades is up for grabs...
They're gonna trade the pick to themselves for the #44th overall?
Shrewd.

Want 1a Matthews 1b Donald

Predict 1a Matthews 1b Donald

Not trying to be smart but can see in my head at least

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
zZN6aa1.gif
This is going to be the most unfair fight in history.

RamsFan14

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm surprised not many projected Donald to us! Not gana lie... I feel like a badass right now :shades:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You pounded the table so hard that Demoff, who was obviously lurking here the whole time, HAD to listen.

I yield to your table pounding skills, sir! ;)
Lol...i'm just so pumped up with these two picks, man. It could have gone in a few different directions and i'd have still been happy(except for the QB talk)...
These were my guys though. I love the direction we went. Could have went Matthews as well, but i like that we can immediately slide big G into LG with Saffold at RG and crush people with the run.

All the talk of Clowney made some sense to me...but i honestly believed that we could get the same impact AND fill more of a need with Donald 13 picks later.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm surprised not many projected Donald to us! Not gana lie... I feel like a badass right now :shades:
You are a genius. I was a nervous wreck when Tennessee and NY got on the clock. You were probably all chill and cool right? :LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wanted Robinson and Evans - one out of two aint bad. Great day one IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You are a genius. I was a nervous wreck when Tennessee and NY got on the clock. You were probably all chill and cool right? :LOL:

I was begging the Giants not to take Donald out loud for the full 10 minutes they were on the clock. :LOL:

jjab360

Legend
I was begging the Giants not to take Donald out loud for the full 10 minutes they were on the clock. :LOL:
You weren't the only one lol. I was sweating bullets picks 7-12, there's gonna be a lot of regretful teams in a couple of years. :D