With Bradford at side, Fisher tells fans:"Sam's our guy/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
“They’ve smelled the guys and felt the guys (in a figurative sense) more than anybody else in the building. We kind of get their thoughts. We’re meeting again with the coaching staff, talking scheme fits.”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Thanks for pointing that out JT. (y):D
You're forgetting the most important thing!

DID THEY TASTE THE GUYS?!?!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't get it. Why did they let out all this stuff about manziel then nip it in the bud the night before the Draft? Do you think they got a call from the Texans gm saying not a single team has made a decent offer, don't bother with this manziel shit anymore?

moklerman

Warner-phile

I don't get it. Why did they let out all this stuff about manziel then nip it in the bud the night before the Draft? Do you think they got a call from the Texans gm saying not a single team has made a decent offer, don't bother with this manziel crap anymore?

Because they can? Boredom? Just to "F" with people? Publicity?

bluecoconuts

Legend

I don't get it. Why did they let out all this stuff about manziel then nip it in the bud the night before the Draft? Do you think they got a call from the Texans gm saying not a single team has made a decent offer, don't bother with this manziel crap anymore?

As Snead says, nobody is asking them to prom. Most likely they're not getting the offers they'd like, and honestly I'm not shocked. Everyone knows Sam is heads and shoulders above any of the jagoffs in this draft, so why would they trade him? Why would Fisher openly bring in another controversy after the well documented dislike about the Titans situation?

Who knows, maybe it was all intention to lead up to the big reveal of a bigger stronger Sam. He is noticeably bigger in the picture, I think he's going to be really good next year, plus the fact that he got to watch the game from the sidelines, you learn more that way. I'm expecting big things from Bradford, it's in his nature to work hard and I know he's going to come out and light the division on fire.

moklerman

Warner-phile
As Snead says, nobody is asking them to prom. Most likely they're not getting the offers they'd like, and honestly I'm not shocked. Everyone knows Sam is heads and shoulders above any of the jagoffs in this draft, so why would they trade him? Why would Fisher openly bring in another controversy after the well documented dislike about the Titans situation?

Who knows, maybe it was all intention to lead up to the big reveal of a bigger stronger Sam. He is noticeably bigger in the picture, I think he's going to be really good next year, plus the fact that he got to watch the game from the sidelines, you learn more that way. I'm expecting big things from Bradford, it's in his nature to work hard and I know he's going to come out and light the division on fire.
I think I know what you mean, but what you wrote isn't really true.

FRO

Legend
One of two things, either the Rams have decided to stay at 2, or they have a tentative deal inplace dependent on what Houston does at 2. It just doesn't make sense for the Rams to nix the smoke screen.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
BnEmMdaIYAAhf9G.jpg

Bradford looks like he has bulked up. Check out the guns on him.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure about Bradford's get up? Looks a bit too much khaki to me. Is there a safari in St. Louis that I don't know about?

moklerman

Warner-phile
Not sure about Bradford's get up? Looks a bit too much khaki to me. Is there a safari in St. Louis that I don't know about?
C'mon, does Bradford really need to be criticized for "neutral"?

Fisher's a genius, now no one expects us to go Manziel, got to give it to Sam most QBs who knew they were going to be replaced tonight wouldn't be out there standing next to their soon to be former boss, but he's out there selling it for us.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
And cue the Sam bashers insisting that Bradford demanded such a thing to soothe his overly sensitive ego, and we're all fools for believing anything said before the draft...
I'm certain that is going on over at ramstalk but I don't expect to see it here.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I think this is a front... they really don't think Bradford is going to be starting QB in 2014 and Sam played along with it ;)