With Bradford at side, Fisher tells fans:"Sam's our guy/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
With Bradford at side, Fisher tells fans: "Sam's our guy."

• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...e-9238-a3dfe2c42cf3.html#.U2rTpC5SNGs.twitter

So much for all those Johnny Manziel to the Rams rumors. During a pre-draft event Wednesday night for Rams season-ticket holders, coach Jeff Fisher told a crowd of about 2,000 crammed into the team's indoor practice facility that "Sam's our guy."

That statement in itself was one thing. We've heard that many times before. But adding oomph to those words was this simple fact: quarterback Sam Bradford was standing right next to Fisher on stage at the time, with a huge shot of Bradford behind them on a video screen.

Show of hands. Anybody still think Bradford is getting traded? Seems pretty safe to scratch one smokescreen off the list.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
And cue the Sam bashers insisting that Bradford demanded such a thing to soothe his overly sensitive ego, and we're all fools for believing anything said before the draft...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I love Bradford as our QB. Great move for Fisher to reiterate that confidence in Sam so plainly. That has to mean a lot to Sam and he'll give it his all.

No wonder players love Fish...

PhxRam

And cue the Sam bashers insisting that Bradford demanded such a thing to soothe his overly sensitive ego, and we're all fools for believing anything said before the draft...

There are none here so i dont know why you would suggest it here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well, it's true. Sam just can't man up and handle competition. So he demands that Coach Fisher endorses him at the event. He thinks he has Coach Fisher over the barrel but little does he know that Coach Fisher is plotting to replace him with Johnny Football. Bye bye Sam...no more excuses for you. If you were a good QB, you wouldn't need protection or the WRs to catch your passes. You'd just elevate the players around you. Good QBs don't let their WRs drop passes. Sam just throws the ball too hard.

iced

Well, it's true. Sam just can't man up and handle competition. So he demands that Coach Fisher endorses him at the event. He thinks he has Coach Fisher over the barrel but little does he know that Coach Fisher is plotting to replace him with Johnny Football. Bye bye Sam...no more excuses for you. If you were a good QB, you wouldn't need protection or the WRs to catch your passes. You'd just elevate the players around you. Good QBs don't let their WRs drop passes. Sam just throws the ball too hard.

his delivery is way too tough...we need to draft someone with UPS roots, those guys know how to deliver

Boffo97

Name
Dave
There are none here so i dont know why you would suggest it here.
Just pointing out that, basically there's two camps in Rams fandom on this... those for whom no explanation is necessary (all of us here and most of us elsewhere) and those for whom no explanation will suffice, and will always have an alternative explanation of things. Sorry if I spoke out of turn.

PhxRam

Just pointing out that, basically there's two camps in Rams fandom on this... those for whom no explanation is necessary (all of us here and most of us elsewhere) and those for whom no explanation will suffice, and will always have an alternative explanation of things. Sorry if I spoke out of turn.

Its not a matter of speaking out of turn. Sometimes bringing up a problem that doesnt exist, brings up a problem. Make sense?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am a Rams fan first, and I have been somewhat critical of Sam from time to time. That said, I am so happy and relieved to hear this for some reason. I just know we would regret moving on from Sam... and probably sooner than later. Go Sam and go Rams!!

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Its not a matter of speaking out of turn. Sometimes bringing up a problem that doesnt exist, brings up a problem. Make sense?
You're the boss.

Although I will point out that others have mentioned bashers lately... and there certainly are some around here who, while I wouldn't call them bashers, have an alternate interpretation of Sam, and are looking for evidence to fit that viewpoint.

But I didn't mean to be starting nothing, so I apologize.

PhxRam

You're the boss.

Although I will point out that others have mentioned bashers lately... and there certainly are some around here who, while I wouldn't call them bashers, have an alternate interpretation of Sam, and are looking for evidence to fit that viewpoint.

But I didn't mean to be starting nothing, so I apologize.

Please dont turn a simple comment into me scolding you. If you feel singled out, that was not my intention.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BnEmMdaIYAAhf9G.jpg

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pics from Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver
BnEknMbIUAAQSEe.jpg

Yo, Raider Nation: Rodger Saffold says wassup...
BnEpvx4IAAA1anj.jpg