Why would you expect the offense to be better than 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Did anybody catch the part, in the comments below, where they called Ray Ray Armstrong a "defensive mastermind" (n)
And I never heard it mentioned once during the game that he was "Dumped!" by the Rams!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Keenum, Foles.... ANY QB in THIS offense will be rendered useless.

Same for the recievers.

The system is fundamentally flawed.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum, Foles.... ANY QB in THIS offense will be rendered useless.

Same for the recievers.

The system is fundamentally flawed.
Which is what I thought Fisher and crew realized after last year.
It gave such cause for optimism when they brought in Groh, made the move for Goff, drafted all the WR. It sure seemed like we were in for some big changes.
Then?
charlie-brown-misses-football-again-o.gif

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
$20 says Boras will be fired during the season and Groh will be OC.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
$20 says Boras will be fired during the season and Groh will be OC.
Then they'll go into next season with Groh as the OC, then will be looking for his replacement during the 2017 year.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Then they'll go into next season with Groh as the OC, then will be looking for his replacement during the 2017 year.

I suspect that if things get bad enough to fire Boras during the season, Fisher's contract will not be renewed. Stan doesn't even have to fire him after the season if he wants to go in a new direction, he just has to not give him a new contract.

If the offensive woes continue and if Stan is a smart businessman, he'd be wise to let JF's contract quietly expire and hire someone more offensive minded.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Because Snead has said with steady QB play last year, we would have made the playoffs, citing Case's 3-1 record down the stretch. Heres why I believed they would have been better:
  • Gurley starting week one with a full camp.
  • Young OL gaining more seasoning, strength and cohesion
  • QB improvement option 1. Boras had more time time to coach Keenum and play off his strengths
  • QB Improvement option 2. Or--Thought like Bradford, Newton, Luck and Winston, Goff would have started week one
  • Cooper or Williams would have helped the WR corp.