Why I'm reversing my position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Predicting 11 or more wins should warrant getting your blood sugar checked.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I never predict a Rams loss so there's that.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I too am starting to gain some optimism based on what I'm seeing out of McVay and this staff. It's nice to have some young energy on the offensive side with some pretty substantial recent successes ie. McVay with Cousins and LaFluer with Matt Ryan et all... I like our set of weapons and from all accounts Goff continues to improve...

you mention using Everett and Higbee together.... Although it was a big part of the Redskins to use Reed and Davis... Reed was hurt some last year and Davis didn't really come on till a few games into the season.... With Higbee and Everrett ..if they can stay healthy, I can see us using them with Everett lining up out wide....his size and speed ..ability to break tackles down field.... Everett in a lot of ways in like a big WR... using them both gives lets us use slot guys like Kupp or Austin with Woods wide on the other side.

Higbee and Everett our young..they have to prove themselves at this level...but they are our only really big/tall receiving threats (along with Reynolds)... and their ability to get downfield is something I think we're going to utilize

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I too am starting to gain some optimism based on what I'm seeing out of McVay and this staff. It's nice to have some young energy on the offensive side with some pretty substantial recent successes ie. McVay with Cousins and LaFluer with Matt Ryan et all... I like our set of weapons and from all accounts Goff continues to improve...

you mention using Everett and Higbee together.... Although it was a big part of the Redskins to use Reed and Davis... Reed was hurt some last year and Davis didn't really come on till a few games into the season.... With Higbee and Everrett ..if they can stay healthy, I can see us using them with Everett lining up out wide....his size and speed ..ability to break tackles down field.... Everett in a lot of ways in like a big WR... using them both gives lets us use slot guys like Kupp or Austin with Woods wide on the other side.

Higbee and Everett our young..they have to prove themselves at this level...but they are our only really big/tall receiving threats (along with Reynolds)... and their ability to get downfield is something I think we're going to utilize

i love the versatility the offense has now (or i should say potential ) whilst the options are young we actullay have options in the passing game

Austin Higbee everett Kupp Woods Gurley spruce thomas coop i love the formations we could actully run

a Tavon Gurley backfield
we could go 5 wide
heavy with Everett Higs and Hemningway

Man can it be Football already