Who do you want to see get it and why and who don't you want to see get it and why

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Really anybody but New England. They've won enough.

Conflicted on Minnesota. I live in Vikings country. I have one friend who's a long suffering Viking fan I can be happy for. The rest of their fan base is just awful.

If I had to pick one, it'd be Jacksonville. I like the way the Jags play. Pound the football and blue collar defense. Pittsburgh's arrogance was off the charts last week. From their head coach on down, they acted like that game was already won before they played. Let them hear about it, Jacksonville. Pittsburgh deserves all of it and worse.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Y’all know how I feel. Fuck Keenum and fuck Foles. Burn em at the stake. They came in and couldn’t do jack shit. And all of sudden they wanna ride off in the sunset with a different team? Nu uh. Jeff Fisher or not, I saw with my own eyes how straight up terrible they played.

The Rams make the playoffs and we have to watch them lose to the team that got Fisher fired, and then endure two ex Rams duke it out to make the superbowl? What the fuck did we do to deserve that?

Jaguars all the way. And if not them, the wife decides what we do that day. It’s lose-lose situation for me.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings: They left me scarred during my childhood through the 70’s. Can’t root for that franchise.:puke:

New England: Where to start…the tuck rule, spy gate, deflate gate, Belicheat, refs in their back pocket, will it ever stop??? :redcard:

Philadelphia: Don’t have a solid reason to root against them other than the fan base I guess.:thinking:

Jaguars: Like a few have already said, blue collar team, fast aggressive D, a pounding RB, and the Tom Caughlin story line, returning to Jacksonville. :boxing:

So I’m rooting for a Jacksonville vs. Philadelphia Super Bowl, probably the worst combination as far as Super Bowl ratings go.:neener:

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Go Jags.

Geography and Bortles is also a UCF alum.

Nice to see two former Ram qb's succeeding as that confirms just who the problem really was.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Pats, get this guy a ring.....

kenny-britt-e1342802786454.png

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
I really don't care to be honest who picks up the Lombardi, although I would love to see Case pick it up because he seemed like a decent bloke that was slaughtered by the press last year and I always thought he was better than he was given credit for - I also wouldn't mind seeing another of my all time fave Rams pick up another ring in Chris Long.
F Chris Long.
But I agree with the rest of what you're saying.
Plus if anyone but tbe Cheats win it will be a team that has never won a ring.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
No eagles or vikings winning the super bowl...that way we are always above them.
No Foles in teh super bowl.....but, I don't want case winning either...I will take Patriots
I don't want the Jags to win it all because that would be an INSULT to the entire NFL...they aren't that good on offense because of Bortles.
I can't believe I want the pats to win the sbowl...what is wrong with me. cheaters do prosper, I guess on earth.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Anyone, and I mean anyone over the Cheatriots. I hate them more than any team in any sport at any level.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pats are losing their top two coordinators. There is a rift between Brady and Belechick. Brady will turn 40+ at any given moment and they have no back up.
Yeah, it looks like this dynasty is finally going to crumble, would hate to see it go out with a SB win

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Jaguars, bc they are the only home team I can stand. Screw everyone else. Yea their fans may seem cocky, but go back to how cocky some of us were this season, especially before the Falcons game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I only root for whoever has the best chance to beat the cheatriots. Right now my hopes depend on the Jaguars and whoever wins between the Vikes and Philly. I gotta think the Vikes have the best shot. I just don't see Foles leading Philly to a title. That Jaguars will prolly be a sacrificial lamb for the NFL's darling cheatriots. Refs always seem to favor them.