Who do you want to see get it and why and who don't you want to see get it and why

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Vikings.

I can forgive my childhood heartbreaks from the Vikings because Case Keenum is a giant teflon coated scrotum as a motherfucking passer and I rooted for him as a Rams QB. How can you not want to see him win? I think I'm pretty clear there. As Rams fans we used to talk about his heart and moxy. Turns out he has a brain and arm too.

Eagles.

Fuck them. They have shitty ass fans and this franchise should never be allowed to win a SB. Ever. Plus I dislike the slimy owner.

Jagwuhz.

I don't like how they talk shit when they win. I think they are mouthy and I don't appreciate that. The only uni worse then theirs in the world is the Bengals who paid someone to make the ugliest uni ever. You don't talk shit when you talked shit all day and almost lost and gave up 42 points. You take the win and get the fuck out of town with your mouth shut.

Patriots.

I wish it were the Rams walking off the field after beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but the Vikings doing it is fine with me. It'll shut Boston up for a while, and anytime that happens it's good. So fuck the Patriots.

I wish it could have been the Rams, then the Bills.

But now I want to see Case Keenum shock the world.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't root for teams when the Rams are eliminated. I root for individuals.
Guess who that is.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I seem to be a rarity around here. I cannot root for former Rams players just because they once played here. I'm a Rams fan first and foremost not a fan of the players. That said the Eagles winning without Wentz then never winning with him would be funny.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Keenum, he might not be the most talented QB, but he plays with an enormous amount of heart and guts. The game against AZ last season really made me a fan of his. It's hard not to root for a player like him, an underdog who gives it their all.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I seem to be a rarity around here. I cannot root for former Rams players just because they once played here. I'm a Rams fan first and foremost not a fan of the players. That said the Eagles winning without Wentz then never winning with him would be funny.
Exactly how I feel. I'd love to see them win without Wentz, just to hear people try and spin it. "Well, Wentz is so good he inspired them from the bench. If he want on the sidelines today, they lose."

I know a guy who might go that far.

And I get bitter when people leave the Rams, which makes the Foles situation interesting for reasons noted above, but there's nothing doing me from having on Case Keenum. If they can't win here I hope they don't win anywhere else either.

Damn, Chris long is on that team too isn't he? And he was a patriot... Shit. Go Steelers? Is that still a thing?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I can't root for anyone but the Rams. I'll watch the games because they are good teams that have worked hard to arrive at this level, but my interest is more in discovering weaknesses that we can exploit at a later date. McVay can use this film for his own advantages. jmo.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't root for teams when the Rams are eliminated. I root for individuals.
Guess who that is.

That was the why part, ya didn't read the entire title did ya LOL.

I'm guessing you are a Foles sniffer. Or a Bortles snuggler.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I can't root for anyone but the Rams. I'll watch the games because they are good teams that have worked hard to arrive at this level, but my interest is more in discovering weaknesses that we can exploit at a later date. McVay can use this film for his own advantages. jmo.
Riverrumbbq,
I like how you think. This is my attitude for the most part also. Though I will admit I would like to have seen Drew Brees win another SB this year because I think he is a class act.
But, at any rate let's concern ourselves with improving our beloved Rams and getting our own SB next year!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Vikings.

I can forgive my childhood heartbreaks from the Vikings because Case Keenum is a giant teflon coated scrotum as a motherfucking passer and I rooted for him as a Rams QB. How can you not want to see him win? I think I'm pretty clear there. As Rams fans we used to talk about his heart and moxy. Turns out he has a brain and arm too.

Eagles.

freak them. They have crappy ass fans and this franchise should never be allowed to win a SB. Ever. Plus I dislike the slimy owner.

Jagwuhz.

I don't like how they talk crap when they win. I think they are mouthy and I don't appreciate that. The only uni worse then theirs in the world is the Bengals who paid someone to make the ugliest uni ever. You don't talk crap when you talked crap all day and almost lost and gave up 42 points. You take the win and get the freak out of town with your mouth shut.

Patriots.

I wish it were the Rams walking off the field after beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but the Vikings doing it is fine with me. It'll shut Boston up for a while, and anytime that happens it's good. So freak the Patriots.

I wish it could have been the Rams, then the Bills.

But now I want to see Case Keenum shock the world.

I'm more or less where you're at with those ... but I really want the Jag-wwaaaaahhhs to beat the Patriots, because, Gawd I f--king hate them. It will be hard, especially with the "12th man" that New England has, but I'll still hope.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
If only because of Case, Minnesota. But again,...... that bastard Zimmer.

raw.gif

"Zimmer!"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vikings - because of the tv show on History Channel and Marvel's Thor series.

Eagles - because they are the other NFC team

Jaguars - third because they aren't NE.I agree Les, to me they come across as assholes, recently.

Last edited:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Would have liked to see Brees get another. But I gotta go with Case and the Vikes.

After that, any one else but NE.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The only team I want to see win is Jacksonville. I am addressing the list in order

I can forgive their bravado because they are young. They will get it in time. Plus I always liked Bottles. I wanted the Rams to draft him. Fisher would have had him playing even worse than he did last year, but he had a good high flying attack a few years ago and I always felt bad for his situation. He had more potential than his coaches were getting out of him. He looked good against Pittsburgh.

Eagles-I hate the fans. I like most of the team. I think the head coach and offensive staff gets too much credit. Their defense and Schwartz are the strength of that team. I hope Schwartz gets another head coaching gig. He is less affective in that role and it gets him out of Philly.

New England - no explanation necessary.

Minnesota - I hate the fan base. Reminds me of Seattle fans. They refer to Spielman as Spielgod. He has done a great job building that team, but come on man. Then Zimmer...his comments about the Rams still stick in my craw. I don't have any respect for the guy. Keenum? I think he has a good team around him, a great defense to bail him out of his mistakes, and is incredibly lucky at times. But, he is a nice guy. That's not enough for me to root for the Vikings. Plus I have some former friends that did me wrong years ago that love the Vikings. That would be enough on its own for me to not want them to win.

Yes I said it. I would rather see Brady and Belicheat win than Minnesota. I want Minnesota fans to feel the sting of losing to the Patriots.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Vikings fans do seem to be some of the most ass-hatty on the Internet, they make PFT unreadable. Although the dude that posts here occasionally is sound.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I really don't care to be honest who picks up the Lombardi, although I would love to see Case pick it up because he seemed like a decent bloke that was slaughtered by the press last year and I always thought he was better than he was given credit for - I also wouldn't mind seeing another of my all time fave Rams pick up another ring in Chris Long.