Who do you want to see get it and why and who don't you want to see get it and why

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have to say that as deep as my Viqueens hatred runs, it would be pretty classic for the Jags to win it with Keenum still getting the MVP. Too much to ask I realize but I can’t help but cheer for the guy and hope Zimmer has to finally admit Case played like a starting QB. I really can’t stand Zimmer dissing a guy who - though not as talented as many QBs - is doing everything he can for his team while his coach shits on him to the press.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seeing as the Jags are the only team we beat during the regular season I'm going for them.......that way once they win it we can all say we are better team than the SuperBowl champions.

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Vikings fans do seem to be some of the most ass-hatty on the Internet, they make PFT unreadable. Although the dude that posts here occasionally is sound.

to be fair you can say the same about some of our fans too. lol. There's always a couple that you just shake your head at every time you read their post.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I seem to be a rarity around here. I cannot root for former Rams players just because they once played here. I'm a Rams fan first and foremost not a fan of the players. That said the Eagles winning without Wentz then never winning with him would be funny.
Yeah, I posted in another thread, if eagles win it then was wentz really the tractor or the trailer. Everyone kept saying wentz is mvp, but nobody was giving credit to the second best rushing attack, the best rushing defence and great coaching. But everything Goff accomplished was g urly and coaching. I'd say this could prove otherwise.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I like Keenum because the guy never gives up. So I'm going Vikings. Plus I think they are most capable of beating NE if the Jags fail.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Vikings are the best team of the remaining 4 teams (they are the most complete team, IMO).

But... I am glad the Jags/Pats play first. If the Jaguars win, I’m rooting Philadelphia.

If the Pats win, I think I’m rooting Vikings.

In the end... anyone but New England.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Really anybody but New England. They've won enough.

Conflicted on Minnesota. I live in Vikings country. I have one friend who's a long suffering Viking fan I can be happy for. The rest of their fan base is just awful.

If I had to pick one, it'd be Jacksonville. I like the way the Jags play. Pound the football and blue collar defense. Pittsburgh's arrogance was off the charts last week. From their head coach on down, they acted like that game was already won before they played. Let them hear about it, Jacksonville. Pittsburgh deserves all of it and worse.

Jaguars are doing the same thing this week.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I'm definitely not "for" any of the remaining teams. If they could all lose, I'd be fine with it. Obviously if the Putztriots could lose worse than all of them, it would be best.

As for players, I'd like to see Sam Bradford come off the bench (rise from the dead?) for a dinged up Keenum and rally the VQs back from a 26-point deficit to beat the Cheatriots.

-- Third ex-Ram QB under Fisher to win a playoff game this year.
-- Fun factor for Chip Kelly to spin how "his" former QB and OC won the bowl.
-- Finger in the eye of Filthydelphia to have the OC and QB they blew out win the bowl.
-- Seeing the Cheats' crumbling dynasty swirl down the bowl in epic fashion.
-- Future QB chaos for the VQs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I really don't care to be honest who picks up the Lombardi, although I would love to see Case pick it up because he seemed like a decent bloke that was slaughtered by the press last year and I always thought he was better than he was given credit for - I also wouldn't mind seeing another of my all time fave Rams pick up another ring in Chris Long.
It would be Funny, Long get's Dumped by the Rams (which I hated!) Wins a SB with the Cheatriots, moves on Wins a SB with the Eagles, and I believe he's on a one-year-prove-it-contract, then he leaves there and comes back to the Rams as a OLB!! Just a Fun Hypothetical!!(y);):D

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I'm rooting for the Jags. I like their players, and I like that they're likely the biggest underdogs (next to the Eagles) to win it all. I want to root for some of the former Rams players, but ultimately, they ended up on teams I do not like either. and Patriot.... hahahahaha no f'ing way

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

tos.jpg

Rambo

UDFA
Want: Eagles because it'll create a QB controversy for Wentz. Or Patriots because it'll make everybody angry.

Don't want: Vikings because it'll make Goff look bad in comparison. We might as well just have kept Keenum if he's going to win SBs. I don't think that but others might.

TexasRam

Legend
Pulling for the Jags. They are fun to watch with Bortles hilariously horrible passes followed by good ones. And it would be so pleasing to see them put a steak in the Brady Dynasty, by completely shutting them down.

After that I am taking Minnesota. I don’t see the Eagles beating the Brady’s. Plus Keenum is a nice humble dude that would make a grateful recipient of the Lombardi.

But yea. It’s just fun to root for Blake Bortles. Like watching your drunk uncle playnpin the tail on the donkey at his daughters birthday party.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do not like the Vikings.

I also really can't stand the Eagles.

Jaguars are the obvious solution - I'll be rooting for them hard. The past few years I've watched the Jags and liked them even though they've been bad.

I'll be rooting for the Eagles over the Vikings, I think - although I probably just won't watch the game at all.

If it's the Patriots in the super bowl, well....it wouldn't be the first time I rooted for the Patriots to win it all.

Aside from my dislike - in terms of "all time", either the Vikings or Eagles pass the Rams with a super bowl win. The Eagles would be 1/3 like the Rams; Vikings would be 1/5. Patriots are already ahead of the Rams - so all time, it's better for the Rams that the AFC wins this super bowl.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I seem to be a rarity around here. I cannot root for former Rams players just because they once played here. I'm a Rams fan first and foremost not a fan of the players.
Well, you have at least one compadre, friend.
It's about the RAMS... as whole.
When you fall in love with a player (or players), that's when we get 15 page threads. :ROFLMAO:

Really anybody but New England. They've won enough.
This is how I feel about NE... enough already.. time to pass the torch.

I have a soft spot in my heart for PHI... my brother-in-law is a huge fan and he took me to lot of games at The Vet... back when they really sucked and through the Vermiel years.
Yeah, the fans are obnoxious... but I have great memories of going to those games.

So, I'll pull for PHI and JAX.