Which color uniforms do you prefer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which color uniforms do you prefer

• Blue and White

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Blue and Yellow

Votes: 75 70.1%

• Total voters

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Blue and yellow was before the white.. I thought? :cool:

It was....The Rams only donned Blue & White uniforms from 1965-1972!

600x1951-1957-2015-11-12.jpg

600x1965-2015-11-12.jpg

600x1972-1979-2015-11-12.jpg

bnw

Pro Bowler
When I was a kid I was hooked on the blue and yellow, but as I aged I was happy the switched to dark blue and gold. It looked more modern. The bright yellow was too much IMO.

I don't think it matters which scheme they go with as long as the new design was well done and modern looking.

For instance the all white with bits of blue are too much white. The blue can't be the same blue as the Colts, Giants, or Lions either. It will be tough to make it unique. I hope they leave the yellow out entirely, if it isn't on there helmets.

I agree the navy blue and gold looks more modern and IMO much more professional. Of all the changes this team needs the color scheme of its uniform is the least necessary. I'd much rather this team learn to draft and coach up its players than wasting effort on a fashion statement.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
It was....The Rams only donned Blue & White uniforms from 1965-1972!

And they made the switch to Blue & White for one reason, and one reason only -- because at the time, most households only had Black & White TV's, and the Blue & Yellow uniforms lacked contrast on a black & white TV, where the Blue & White uni's visually popped better.

I'd much prefer they went back to the Blue & Yellows.

Ram65

Legend
r79mU9pXlML4WaUdCKM2uFr1A3dUvxlYacPovn7_JdI.jpg

Blue and white looks good boys. Don't act blind.

I like the light blue in the pant stripe. Looks like the new stadium renditions. I don't like the yellow so this could add a little something something to the Blue and White.

los-angeles-rams-stadium-1.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And they made the switch to Blue & White for one reason, and one reason only -- because at the time, most households only had Black & White TV's, and the Blue & Yellow uniforms lacked contrast on a black & white TV, where the Blue & White uni's visually popped better.

I'd much prefer they went back to the Blue & Yellows.

I know about the history and I love the blue & yellows too, but I also love the blue & whites as well.
hadl4-jpg.9404
4f5ea9f8dc43c1c5c2160eb366b02a7c.jpg

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I know about the history and I love the blue & yellows too, but I also love the blue & whites as well.

I'd be cool if they did the blue & whites twice a year and did the blue & yellow the rest of the time.

But blue & white full time would get boring -- not Penn State uni's boring, but pretty damn close.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm one of the small minority that likes the current gold in the uniform.

That being said, I would be interested in seeing a modernized version of the blue and whites, with maybe a small touch of the gold here and there for trim. Just enough so it looks a little more than just a two-tone uniform, but not too much more.

I actually didn't mind the look they had at Seattle this year, and if you dialed back the gold just a bit more without eliminating it, you'd probably hit on something I liked.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Blue and yellow. I love love love the away white top with blue horns on the sleeve and yellow trim. Yellow pants just screams Rams to me.

Blue and white throwbacks would be amazing though. Also, I love the 1994 Yellow and blue throwback scheme.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone think the consideration for blue and white is partly to separate our "look" away from the Chargers who share similar colors (blue and yellow)?

That's probably been suggested before. But just asking.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone think the consideration for blue and white is partly to separate our "look" away from the Chargers who share similar colors (blue and yellow)?

That's probably been suggested before. But just asking.
When it comes to the Rams. I never have a clue what their going to do

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Exactly, 100 pics of him in Blue and Whites but nary a photo in blue and yellow
Maybe we can't find one of Deacon in Blue and Yellow because he was gone from the Team in '73 when they changed the Uni's!?!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe we can't find one of Deacon in Blue and Yellow because he was gone from the Team in '73 when they changed the Uni's!?!
He played 4 seasons in Blue and Yellow 61-64 before they went to blue and white in 1965. 64 being his first pro bowl year

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He played 4 seasons in Blue and Yellow 61-64 before they went to blue and white in 1965. 64 being his first pro bowl year
I probably didn't recall these^ years that well because I was in the Marine Corps at the time, and had other things on my mind besides Football!(y);):D