Which color uniforms do you prefer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

• Blue and White

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Blue and Yellow

Votes: 75 70.1%

• Total voters

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
The worst part about this is that Blue and White will mean that both LA teams look alike.............I just can't see this happening?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Others have suggested it, but it's still my favorite option:

Back to the blue and yellow that they wore from '73 - '99
With the blue and whites as the occasional throwback

fearsomefour

Legend
I've said for awhile blue and yellow at home white and blue on the road.
If I had to choose one....the blue and yellows.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
snoopy.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Prefer blue and yellow. If you want to add a modern twist to it, keep the navy blue but replace the gold with the mustard yellow.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Figure I could live with something like this

Rams_Home1a.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I also like the one his predecessor donned.
i
He wore Blue and Yellow too- though you cant seem to find any pics of him wearing it. His first pro-bowl season (1964) they were still wearing the blue and yellow

I don't understand how we would play in anything other than the Ferragamo's that we won the SB wearing.
But like @bubbaramfan said, as long as they get rid of the gold, I'm down

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

image.jpg
I have always been a fan of the blue and yellow even though we have had some pretty badass players in the blue and white. But the idea of a real modernized deep blue and white sounds pretty cool. I have never liked our current color scheme with that awful gold color (even though it seems they have yellowed it a bit) and I don't like that dull dark blue either.

I'm good with either but I am leaning toward blue/white - this blue
images

With modern fabrics, you could really make this look old school yet still very flashy.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When I was a kid I was hooked on the blue and yellow, but as I aged I was happy the switched to dark blue and gold. It looked more modern. The bright yellow was too much IMO.

I don't think it matters which scheme they go with as long as the new design was well done and modern looking.

For instance the all white with bits of blue are too much white. The blue can't be the same blue as the Colts, Giants, or Lions either. It will be tough to make it unique. I hope they leave the yellow out entirely, if it isn't on there helmets.