Which color uniforms do you prefer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which color uniforms do you prefer

• Blue and White

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Blue and Yellow

Votes: 75 70.1%

• Total voters

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Do something different. Don't trot out some tired rehash of the old stuff. I'm trusting Nike will do something to spice it up and modernize it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would need to see both final versions the uniforms , , I'm sure either color scheme would be updated

I grew up in the late 70's with the blue and yellow , and that's what I will always identify with , but I've also really like the nice clean look of the blue and white , so if I had to vote sight unseen , I would go 51/49 blue and yellow

but...............

that being said , I'm not really a fan of the current bright blue and canary yellow their passing off as todays throwbacks

So for me to decide , I would have to see both versions of the color schemes , blue and yellow or not , I just don't have a lot of faith in Demoff getting them right

Rams15.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Which color uniforms do you prefer ?

The one with the W marked in the schedule.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I would need to see both final versions the uniforms , , I'm sure either color scheme would be updated

I grew up in the late 70's with the blue and yellow , and that's what I will always identify with , but I've also really like the nice clean look of the blue and white , so if I had to vote sight unseen , I would go 51/49 blue and yellow

but...............

that being said , I'm not really a fan of the current bright blue and canary yellow their passing off as todays throwbacks

So for me to decide , I would have to see both versions of the color schemes , blue and yellow or not , I just don't have a lot of faith in Demoff getting them right

Rams15.jpg

I really like that blue/white combo, but mixing in a little silver would make it that much better and modern imo.

Psycho_X

Legend
Anyone think the consideration for blue and white is partly to separate our "look" away from the Chargers who share similar colors (blue and yellow)?

That's probably been suggested before. But just asking.

Yeah but Chargers are pushing the blue and white now too with their shitty logo and stuff they revealed after they made moving official. So either way, both teams are going to have similar color schemes in a basic sense. Which makes the way the NFL has handled the LA thing even worse. But hey, if they can color coordinate with their co-hosts Kroenke can save a fortune in color schemes in the new stadium. Won't need all of those rotating signs and shit like the Giants and Jets have whenever they switch them in and out.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler

Every time I look at the Blue & White, I have to tell myself that it isn't the Colts. Now seeing the Chargers colors, it's going to be even harder because not only will they look similar, but the name will start the same too.

Switching channels during football Sundays will be like this: "Oh cool, the Rams are on.....oh wait, that's the Colts (change channels) oh cool, the Rams are on.....oh wait, it's the Chargers (change Channels).......oh yeah, the Rams aren't on TV anymore."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Courtsey of Crazy Legs off the Herd Board (Timothy Lloyd)
32166082903_4edc9ca102.jpg

32980847775_c2b18a4330_n.jpg
32980847595_3d49c5ffec_n.jpg

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Colts:

275px-AFCS-2002-2011-Uniform-IND.png

Bolts:

AFCW-Uniform-SD.PNG

Plenty of options for us to be different without Fn' it up IMHO

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Courtsey of Crazy Legs off the Herd Board (Timothy Lloyd)
32166082903_4edc9ca102.jpg

32980847775_c2b18a4330_n.jpg
32980847595_3d49c5ffec_n.jpg

Like the whites a lot. Not sold on the blue colour choice, but scheme wise look pretty good w/ a college feel to them when I first glanced at them.

PressureD41

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I think we need to focus on how the shoulders look to keep them different from the Colts and the Bolts. Do we keep the Horns wrapped around or simply use our secondary colour scheme in a bolder theme to stand out? I hope for the horn wrapped like in the mid to late 80's style personally.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Blue and yellow, same home and away unis they had from 1973-1999 with the thicker horns at the base in front like the avatar. I'd like them better without the shiny spandex-type pants and going back to the cotton flat yellow but that's nit-picky even for me. Blue and whites 2x a year throwbacks.

And yes that means we keep the shoulders which I always liked. Horned shoulders are pretty much not like the Colts and Bolts.