When did you become part of the Ram Herd?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

In What era did you become a Rams Fan?

• 1946-1960 - The Golden Era

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • 1960-1972 Blue and White/ Fearsome Foresome years

Votes: 43 38.1%
  • 1973 - 1980 Ground Chuck through Move to Anaheim

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • 1981-1990 The Dickerson and Zampese Decade

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • 1990-1998 - The Lean years and the Move to The Lou

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • 1999- 2010 -GSOT - B.S. (Before Stan took Majority control)

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • 2011-Present -Stan, Snish, and the Return

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fan for 47 years, cried through the 70's, drank through the 80's, got married had kids through the 90's...perfect timing!

When the clock hit 00:00 I sat silently for about 15 minutes with a house full of guests not knowing what to say.

That Super Bowl drained me emotionally and physically to the point that I really didn't enjoy the game. I was so aggravated with all the stalled drives. It stressed me out beyond belief.

After 15 minutes I started off by apologizing to my guests for being such an a-hole and hadn't realized they stuck it out with me while there was a blizzard going on outside for most of the game.

I won't make that mistake again in the near future!

Nice..........

I think you should post that in a new thread and while there is nothing else going on we can share that moment. And it would be pretty nifty to see if anyone has pics from parties or from a bar.

As far as the 90's..........I almost quit but didn't.

OK I'll watch for the new thread.....YaY!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I've asked this of many Rams fans that have as many years as you.

Tell me what you said either out loud or to yourself when Jones made The Tackle and the clock hit 00:00

Don't remember my exact words, but close to it's over it's over...Never thought I would see this in my lifetime...What a great high that was...Best part was ,as soon as he catches that little slant it's one long stride and it's OT...Jones somehow brings him down in his tracks with a one-armed tackle..Unbelievable tackle to me...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I've asked this of many Rams fans that have as many years as you.

Tell me what you said either out loud or to yourself when Jones made The Tackle and the clock hit 00:00
That could be a good thread too....Honestly my first thought was the refs were going to say it was a touchdown.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I am the youngun in this group talking about "The Tackle"..(only have 46 years of fandom...damn!). I went insane. I screamed like a loon, and scared my inlaws:yess:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Shaun McDonalds game winning TD in OT. That shut them the fugg up. Except for this little kid (Rams fan) dishing it out whilst we were leaving the stadium. Bwahahaha

View attachment 14592
Yep. That was so much fun. You could hear a pin drop in that place. BTW Keith - my dad said to hi to you when I talked to him the other day.