What would you trade for Josh Gordon ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
My apology, I read it as a criticism being that because he had no snaps last season that he was somehow done as a player. Getting bashed must be making me paranoid, ... i'll go roll another blunt and settle down.

That sounds like a good course of action...

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert

You still did not address my point. Rams did not /do not throw the ball. Rams WR numbers will pale in comparison to al but 2-3 other teams. Targets, Caches/Targets and Drops/target.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You still did not address my point. Rams did not /do not throw the ball. Rams WR numbers will pale in comparison to al but 2-3 other teams. Targets, Caches/Targets and Drops/target.

Well, to be fair, we don't really know how much they will pass. They did bring Mike Groh in because they didn't have a strong passing game, or plan.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

Neither Quick, nor Britt, nor any of our other receivers comes anywhere close to Josh Gordon. He would immediately elevate our offense and to think otherwise is just nonsense.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Really ?

Rams threw 399 completions on 597 attempts, and that was with guys like Foles, Cook & Quick on the roster.

Imagine what Goff, Gordon and Higbee might do ?

Rams had 429 combined rushes for 1956 yards, ... and that was with Tre Mason & Pead on the roster.

Imagine how Gurley/Brown help improve on those numbers ?

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Really ?

Rams threw 399 completions on 597 attempts, and that was with guys like Foles, Cook & Quick on the roster.

Imagine what Goff, Gordon and Higbee might do ?

Rams had 429 combined rushes for 1956 yards, ... and that was with Tre Mason & Pead on the roster.

Imagine how Gurley/Brown help improve on those numbers ?

The quote specifically compared to Quick vs Gordon not the distribution of plays /carries within the Rams.
Show me the stats for Gordon vs Quick in terms of targets, catches and drops.

And by the way i would give a conditional 2018 5th round that could turn into a 2nd round pick for Gordon based on 2 years without getting suspended and production on the field. It is not that I do not like Gordon, I just think Quick is at worst our # 4 WR and at best #2.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm not a fan of his even though I realize his talent is off the charts. If you made me choose something to trade for J.Gordon,

I would offer the Browns Tre Mason and ....................

a free hand car wash

hand-car-wash_213.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd give a 3rd round pick for him in a heartbeat. Would immediately become our #1 receiver.

Our 2017 1'st & 3'rd were traded to the Titans as part of the Goff trade. We don't currently have a 2017 3'rd round pick available to trade. We may receive a Compensatory 3'rd following the season, but that doesn't help us now.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
?

We are under the CAP and have draft picks, ... maybe even a player or two they may like.
We don't have it to lose i should say. Having it isn't the same as having it to spend. We just gave up picKS for goff. We probably need to save our picks next year

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We don't have it to lose i should say. Having it isn't the same as having it to spend. We just gave up picKS for goff. We probably need to save our picks next year

We're not likely to land a quality player like Gordon with our 2'nd round pick in next years draft, let alone a later pick.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're not likely to land a quality player like Gordon with our 2'nd round pick in next years draft, let alone a later pick.
I'm a huge fan of draft picks; especially in the NFL where you have to constantly replace players. I'd assume he'd cost at least two seconds. Rams don't habe the roster to just give picks away. Especially after just giving away 6

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well I haven't seen my bag of marbles around lately. Otherwise.... Hey Devaney. Where did you lose yours? They must be close by.