What would you trade for Josh Gordon ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What? I was answering the question about him getting no credit towards his rookie contract last season.

My apology, I read it as a criticism being that because he had no snaps last season that he was somehow done as a player. Getting bashed must be making me paranoid, ... i'll go roll another blunt and settle down.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Not only is he reportedly in great shape, he should see action tomorrow in Tampa Bay..
That window is advanced some because Gordon isn't league eligible until week 5 of the regular season.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd give more than the rest of you here.
Draft picks are a gamble, many treat them like they're guarantees. Look at the second end picks that aren't on our team anymore, or are struggling to even make it this year. Draft position doesn't guarantee a player will be good.
Gordon is very good when on the field. I know he's had issues, but we're talking weed here. He's not a hardened criminal. He's been immature, sure.
I'd give a 3rd. Maybe even a 2nd. He's that good.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow, i'll be watching since the Cleveland/TB game is televised live on CBS in L.A. at 5:00 PM PST.

fearsomefour

Legend
If one is going to make that move would want to do it soon before he shows off his massive talent.
Could certainly change a lot for the O. I'm I'm Fisher and he comes to LA I am turning my phone off after I get home.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Gordon will be a free agent after the season, and the Browns are stacked at WR. They drafted both Corey Coleman & Rashard Higgins.

Actually they drafted 5 plus they have A Hawkins coming back. 3 or 4 of the draftees are lock to stick.

Forget the games, lets talk number of targets and drops. Rams have been pounding the rock and Browns would/did pass way more often.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We really dont have the capital so it's a moot point anyways

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also of note is the fact that it has been almost 2 years since Gordon played an NFL game

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
We really dont have the capital so it's a moot point anyways

?

We are under the CAP and have draft picks, ... maybe even a player or two they may like.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Lays_Classic_Potato_Chips.jpg
Throw in some "herbs" and it might work.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'd love to see goff throwing to gordon. Won't happen though.

I wonder if the Patriots are softening the browns up with overpaying for Mingo. Try to make them more prone to deal with them. Brady to gordon, superbowl.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If Snisher gets extended, I'd go as high as a 2nd. If they dont, I want no part.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A conditional 2018 pick. Start out a 4th, goes up a round if he signs an extension. Goes up a round for each of 80 catches and 1000 yards in the 2016 and 2017 season. If he doesn't resign and doesn't produce in 2016 it drops to a 7th.